Hi all,
I have made great progress in my 767 building over the past couple of months.
And have finally finished wiring up my MIP and MCP.
Already completed construction of pedestal and overhead and just need to redo all my earlier (crappy) wiring efforts.

thanks to Nico for continuing to provide awesome support. the new Lekseecon is nice and fast and the full cockpit config makes it very easy.

I have one issue though, I bought 2 grey encoders from the opencockpit site (all my others are from here on the forum, or FDS), and have used these for the captain ALT bug knob, and Baro rotaries.

The baro works but no matter what acceleration I put in the SIOC config, still takes a full turn to move 1 number.

the ALT bug know hardly moves at all. i.e. after twisting the know fully 5 or 6 times, it may move a fraction of a mm on the gauge.

I have tested the wiring and they come out fine in the controllador, Very responsive and correct, and they are correctly sequential numbers used in the IOCard inputs.

I don't know now if its my hardware, or something not quite right in my SIOC config. I have attached the relevant section in below in case it helps.

anyone seen this issue before? Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris

Var 5240 name RO_QNH Link IOCARD_ENCODER Input 5 Aceleration 4 Type 2
{
L0 = &RO_QNH * -1
&QNH = ROTATE 0 100000 L0
IF &QNH > &QNH_P
{
&FO_FSUIPC_C = 65883 // FS Control Kohlsman increment
&FO_FSUIPC_C = DELAY 0 10
}
ELSE