Thread: A320 build - 1st pics
12-04-2007, 04:43 PM #1
A320 build - 1st pics
Don't get too excited, these really are 'Day 1' pictures - essentially just a bunch of monitors and a 'sidestick' at the moment.
- Air Sim Tech Airbus Software suite has been despatched from Germany and should be with me by the end of the week.
- Flight Deck Solutions ELITE main instrument and main front panels are in the post from Ireland.
- HAGSTROM card and Breakout are in the post. (Thanks Ralph).
- Left Glare panel orderd and on it's way from Simparts in Germany.
- All required monitors for Capt PFD/ND, FO PFD/ND and ECAM/SD displays are here and waiting for their new home.
- Currently part way through plans and drawings for the MIP and Glareshield main structure (MDF).
- Hope to be ordering the new CP / Engravity FCU soon.
Things in the further distant future:-
- FDS plug n play MCDU.
- FDS Pro-M Sidestick.
- self made MDF pedestal assembly.
- self made sidestick support assembly (Capt side).
- Throttle solution (undecided).
- Seat solution (probably car seats from ebay, mounted to 'wooden box' supports.
- Pedestal panels and control units. (undecided).
1979 Mooney M20J Cockpit builder ......
By mach7 in forum General Builder Questions All Aircraft TypesReplies: 12Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:43 AM
By dcoker in forum Welcome to MyCockpit New here? Introduce Yourself!Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:43 AM
By Buddym in forum My Cockpit UpdateReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:52 PM