10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Richter View Post
    Hi

What software drives your ThrottleQ. ?
    Hi Thomas, I use PM software and driver for TQ by FSC but the problem is only with PM Mcp, with the Mcp of Fs there is no problem.
    Pino

Posted via Mobile Device

150+ Forum Groupie

So there is a problem with FSC driver because we don't use the default FS Auto-Throttle (MCP speed control) system of its MCP, we use our own system and disable the default one. When your TQ software driver uses instead the default one or trys to enable it you will get those problems.
    Regards
    Thomas

10+ Posting Member

So there is a problem with FSC driver because we don't use the default FS Auto-Throttle (MCP speed control) system of its MCP, we use our own system and disable the default one. When your TQ software driver uses instead the default one or trys to enable it you will get those problems.
    Ok, but I have the same feedback on screen of eicas without the tq, on the eicas the n1 gauge go up & down

Posted via Mobile Device

150+ Forum Groupie

And this happends with all latest builds of PM software with the default 737 A/C ?
    FS9 or FSX ?
    Regards
    Thomas

10+ Posting Member

And this happends with all latest builds of PM software with the default 737 A/C ?
    FS9 or FSX ?
    yes, I have download today the last version of mcp and I try with 737 of fs, lf I quit Mcp of PM and use default mcp is ok the throttle moves well with the pm mcp Throttle moves crazy.
    I use the fs9

Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by pinosoft View Post
    yes, I have download today the last version of mcp and I try with 737 of fs, lf I quit Mcp of PM and use default mcp is ok the throttle moves well with the pm mcp Throttle moves crazy.
    I use the fs9

Posted via Mobile Device
    Pino,

As I said before, the PM MCP software has worked flawlessly for my throttle in all previous & current releases and even with FSX. So I really think you need to look for the cause elsewhere and the offsets would be a very good place to concentrate on.

I had almost identical problems when I used the PM MCP at the beginning and these were offset issues and not MCP software issues. My throttle was working fine with FS9 as well and I had problems when I switched to the PM MCP until I resolved the offset issue as I mentioned in my previous post.

I am using the FDS MCP which is not what you are using, so your issues may be different, but the symptoms sure look the same to me than the problems I was having when I had the wrong offsets. Did you get a chance to verify what offsets your throttle pots and throttle servos are using?

Maurice

Edit: The offset values I gave earlier may be reversed. The pot offsets I listed may be the servo offsets & vice versa, but I'm not sure. I will check tonight & confirm

After checking, I had the offsets reversed. They should be offsets 088C & 0924 for the servo motors and the throttle pots use offsets 089A & 0932
    Last edited by mauriceb; 08-27-2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Correction

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234