Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello from Carrnflight

hello all not new to ms flight, having progressed from flight 98 to fs9 that i'm currently running. i'm also pooling monies to earn my private pilots license. i'm joining this site as well as others in a quest to learn more and built a sim that will satisfy my hunger for flight without the expense of the real thing. its great to know that i'm not the only NUT out there. feel free to email me with anything that might help in my quest.

MyCockpit Support Staff

Welcome to MyCockpit Carrnflight,

Your story sounds familiar, I spent three years in GA before building my sim to replace the expense of real flying. Which is better? Not much in it I think! Both are great...

Regards, Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar

Welcome Carrnflight, This is a good place to find information! There is more and more of it here every day. Many of us have had or have connections to real flying. Ask questions and as soon as your project is underway we love pictures!
    Bob Reed