Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi, welcome to the den

Despite me not knowing too much about the baron i will certainly try to help you out as much as possible. Take a look at the forum and photo galleries for more great info and idea's

Enjoy your simbuilding!

Geremy

29 Newton Close,Paynesville,Victoria,Australia

Eric.T. Many thanks for your interest. My main part at the moment is to build my frame of the cockpit. I am lucky in that I have a lot of tools and a reasonable knowledge of using them. I saw a simulator the had crt.monitors to run the instruments etc., and an overhead projector with an LCD screen on top of the projector picked up by the prism and shown onto a screen. It looked good. Have you seen one? Again thanks for the words of encouragement. My health is the only thing to hold me back - I'm on oxygen all the time and it's a pain in the *****, I have to watch where my line is all the time. David

Boeing 777 Builder

Hi David,

Good luck with the project. I'm reasonably new to this myself and I find after about 12 months of building, that I'm about to redo the whole project. I have been learning what to do and what not to do, and would like to do it right, so off I go.....again!

One of my favourites is the King Air and if you go to my site link below you'll find a pdf of a cockpit construction from Ron Duckworth who is an ex King Air pilot with a dab hand in woodwork and lives just up the road from me in Perth Aus. He explains very well the construction of the cockpit which might be handy for your B58. There is also a link to this excellent B58 builders site who has really gone all out.

http://www.kennair.com/downloads.html
    http://www.baron58.com/

Happy building,

Ken.
    Opencockpits | Aerosim Solutions | Sim-Avionics | P3D | FDS | FTX | AS16 | PPL | Kennair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12