Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Everyone

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Rusty, Both companies make Efis panels to go with the MCP's Goflight Panels are not Back lit, CP Flight panels are. (Major Difference) I Bought the Goflight MCP Pro and it arrived. Shortly after my first flight, The unit locked up on me. I telephoned Go flight, and the next day at lunch I had a replacement from the USA. I am in Canada, I didn't think it is possible to get mail that quick. They spent over $80 USD to rush ship me a new one, so I have to say, the Customer service is fantastic if you PHONE THEM.

Best regards,

Trev

500+ This must be a daytime job JBaymore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    I have been flight simming since starting on the sinclair zx81 wireframe
    cockpit of a spitfire.
    Yeeeha! ME too!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your obsession ....ugh....project.

best,

..................john

500+ This must be a daytime job JBaymore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hale View Post
    I telephoned Go flight, and the next day at lunch I had a replacement from the USA. I am in Canada, I didn't think it is possible to get mail that quick. They spent over $80 USD to rush ship me a new one, so I have to say, the Customer service is fantastic if you PHONE THEM.
    My FEW (which is how we like it ) support dealings with Goflight have been EXCELLENT. Above and beyond the call of duty. I currently have four VRP 166 radios, two GF 45s, one RP-48, one RP 48 RMK, the MCP, and the ATC Module.

The reputation they have about support seems to me to stem mainly from the "official" but not REALLY official Goflight forums that they have posted off their website. I am surprised that they continue to have them there. The do not actively participate on those.

If you have any issues, telephone them or use DIRECT email to them ........ my guess is they will surprise you. Don't bother even trying for answers from THEM in their forum.

I have had few of the problems that others seem to have. I think that is mainly because I have kept the GF units on USB 1 ...... not on usb 2. I see no need for the faster transmissions.... usb 1 is already fast enough for this use. Oh... and no Vista in this house .

best,

...................john

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12