Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok Ok I Give In! But Need Help!

Ok finally I agree to switch over to FSX because I do have to agree after a couple flights in FSX last night WOW! really big difference. Frame rates are not an issue at all Im getting avg 46-57 fpss even in high areas and thats with sliders cranked up max. Heres my concern that i really need help with not even my gear works in FSX, my FCU, CDUs,PFD/NDs etc nothing from PM works and Im really afraid of screwing up all my settings in the traansfer because i suck at cpus. Can anyone tell me in an idiot proof way how to do all the transfers step by step please! Thank you so much in advance. Does anyone have a good solid a340 that I can use in FSX as well.

Heres a little interesting event I dealt with about an hour ago some meathead crack addict tried to break into my downstairs it just so happen I just finished a test flight went down into the kitchen for a coffee and heard a noise in the yard at the basement so I went out the front door and snuck around the house and sure enough he was trying to get the window open with a screwdriver. Bty the time I got to him he spun around and triesd to stab me with and well lets just say it was a really bad thing for him to do and police arrived which is kind of funny cause alot of them here are students of mine, they called a Paramedic rescue for the guy I then did the statement thing and went back to my sim lol. Anyway just thought I'd give you folks abit of a chuckle.

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Good for you Tim, what computer set-up have you got going these days. Could you give us the specs?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Glad you weren't injured.

When seconds count, the Police are only minutes away.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!

Powered by FS9 & BOEING

sure Matt,
    Did ya read my post update lol I hadnt finished it and hit send button too early lol
    As far as specs hmm ok now Im using 12 CPUs
    4 LCD projector 3 19" LCDs 2 42" LCDs
    1. main FS in P4 3.8 duo core 3 video Cards stacked 4 gig ram and Th2Go digital and 7.1 surround PM sounds
    2 P4 3.2 2 gig ram 2 video cards
    3 p4 3.0 2 gig ram 2 video cards 7.1 surround PM Sounds
    4 P4 2.8 1 gig ram 2 subwoofers 14" tranducers PM Sounds
    5 P4 2.8 1 gig ram 5.1 surround sound PM sounds
    6 P4 2.6 1 gig ram
    7 P4 2.4 1 gig ram
    8 P4 2.4 1 gig ram
    9 p4 2.4 1 gig ram
    10 p4 2.0 1 gig ram
    11 p4 2.0 1 gig ram-Instructor Station 2 video card 20" Monitor 17" Monitor
    12 p4 1.8 512 ram- Instructor Station 15": Monitor

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Ya they only took a few minutes but funny thing is I really only needed them for legal purposes as far as dealing with this guy lol that was the easy part because I actually train the police in physical control tactics and officer survival here as part of my occupation and thank you for the kind wishes Sir,

Tim
    A340
    Canada

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    Ya they only took a few minutes but funny thing is I really only needed them for legal purposes as far as dealing with this guy lol that was the easy part because I actually train the police in physical control tactics and officer survival here as part of my occupation and thank you for the kind wishes Sir,

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Bet that guy wishes, he had tried a different house this morning? ROFL

Revor,
    Ya true enough in this case I was pretty ticked off with 1 him trying to break into my house with my wife sleeping upstairs and 2 he tries to stab me with a friggin screwdriver soi ya I wasnt to happy of a camper at 300 am. For those of you curious to what I could have possibly donre to this clown lol you can find a few of the things I actually did in this clip only a few mind you [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2AywIl_Qg&feature=related[/media]
    well im off to bed its been a long and interesting night/
    Tim
    A340

8. Thanks autocadplease thanked for this post
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Hey Tim!!!! I just read that.... it wasn't there before.... I thought It was my old age catching up to me again

"Kung Fu Fighting" (the song)..... (I know it's not Kung Fu) Good job Tim, Don't mess with Tim, the guy picked the wrong house

Super Moderator

Heres a little interesting event I dealt with about an hour ago some meathead crack addict tried to break into my downstairs it just so happen I just finished a test flight went down into the kitchen for a coffee and heard a noise in the yard at the basement so I went out the front door and snuck around the house and sure enough he was trying to get the window open with a screwdriver. Bty the time I got to him he spun around and triesd to stab me with and well lets just say it was a really bad thing for him to do and police arrived which is kind of funny cause alot of them here are students of mine, they called a Paramedic rescue for the guy I then did the statement thing and went back to my sim lol. Anyway just thought I'd give you folks abit of a chuckle.

Tim
    A340
    Canada
    Well, I only wish I could tell you a few things I personally know about Tim that brings up two facts.
    One, Tim is probably the last guy in the world you would ever want to rob and two; I would have paid good money to watch that altercation.

Great story Tim!

Revor,
    Ya true enough in this case I was pretty ticked off with 1 him trying to break into my house with my wife sleeping upstairs and 2 he tries to stab me with a friggin screwdriver soi ya I wasnt to happy of a camper at 300 am. For those of you curious to what I could have possibly donre to this clown lol you can find a few of the things I actually did in this clip only a few mind you [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2AywIl_Qg&feature=related[/media]well im off to bed its been a long and interesting night/
    Tim
    A340
    Wow, thats like Aikido on steroids...

FSX | Piper Warrior | GoFlight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast