75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

My SimWorld Aft Overhead - Any IRS Display or EEC switch solutions out there?

Hello Fellow Builders,

Just finishing off my AFT overhead. Boy do the guys at SimWorld have nice panels. Filip also prevailing when it comes to great customer service. He repainted a panel for me when the colour was a little off..

IMG_0134.jpg IMG_0125.jpg

I would say the quality of these panels are up there with FlyEngravity and FDS.. Obviously FDS backlight their panels with real aircraft bulbs while FlyEngravity and SimWorld do not provide any backlighting directly on the panel. But they are a nice choice none the less.

I am wondering what to do for the IRS display and EEC dual illuminated switches..

Does anyone have an IRS solution using 14/16 or 7 segment displays?
    Does anyone have a solution for dual illuminated EEC switches?

Cheers
    Diego

500+ This must be a daytime job
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: My SimWorld Aft Overhead - Any IRS Display or EEC switch solutions out there?

Quote Originally Posted by diegov View Post
    Obviously FDS backlight their panels with real aircraft bulbs while FlyEngravity and SimWorld do not provide any backlighting directly on the panel.
    Small correction to that:
    We (flyengravity) DO backlight our panels (internal pcb in the panel with smd leds) !

All PRO setups come with backlit panels (with adjustable brightness) by default, for the other setups upgrade panel kits are available !
    (235 euro's for a full set of internally backlit panels )