2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B49

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    Hi JL,

It seems Open GL error is back with B49.1. My PFD runs on laptop (onboard VGA) is being slideshow again, while B49.0 and previous version had works fine very smooth movement.
    To be clear it is not an error... I used a newer opengl spec. If your old onboard chip is not good enough it is more a hardware issue...

10+ Posting Member

Hi JL,

Thanks for that B49.1 update, ECAM now is working perfect. Just wanted to let you know that I found 2 small issues:

1. After landing (using REV MAX) the IDLE of both engines is too low, less than 19.0 % N1. So the bleed system auto shuts down both PACKs and an ECAM of AIR PACK 1/2 FAULT appears. If you put some power then the bleed press goes up and no PACK FAULT. Picture attached.

2. The sound of the A/C is always ON even when the APU bleed is not ON. Also when you set the ENG MODE selector to START the A/C sound will not stop as it should when the PACKs goes out (they do go out, is only the sound).

Thanks!
    JP
    Attached Images Attached Images

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jpromeroa View Post

2. The sound of the A/C is always ON even when the APU bleed is not ON. Also when you set the ENG MODE selector to START the A/C sound will not stop as it should when the PACKs goes out (they do go out, is only the sound).

Thanks!
    JP
    I guess, this is the problem, I mentioned a view posts before. I did not recognize the sound for bleed start anymore. But reading the above makes more sense: it's not missing, it's already on. It sounded like that actually.

@JL, can you confirm?

300+ Forum Addict

1. After landing (using REV MAX) the IDLE of both engines is too low, less than 19.0 % N1. So the bleed system auto shuts down both PACKs and an ECAM of AIR PACK 1/2 FAULT appears. If you put some power then the bleed press goes up and no PACK FAULT. Picture attached.....................
    JP
    Same to me, but got this fault message during engine start and taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    To be clear it is not an error... I used a newer opengl spec. If your old onboard chip is not good enough it is more a hardware issue...
    Thanks JL,
    I replaced EIS.exe with the one from B48.1 or B49.0 and the PFD & ND working fine (smoothly) again on an old onboard VGA.
    Hope that you can find some discrepancy in 2 version of EIS.exe

Quote Originally Posted by HauptChr View Post
    In Version 49.1 is only a checkbox for "trim wheel on/off"
    It shuts down complete trim wheel funktion (manual movement and motor)

I would like to have an addidtional checkbox like in my old PM software, where i could disconnect the electric motor of my TQ without loosing the manual trim during trim steiing for t/o, direct law and meck backup. The reason : mechanical problems inside my TQ.
    Have checked the autotrimm checkbox in the skalarki profiler. It wasn't disabled. I updated to B49.1 but the Trimm-wheels still not work. I did not find a checkbox in the FMGS Server Config. Where should it be in 49.1? Does anyone have the same problem with the skalarki TQ?

150+ Forum Groupie

Are there new offset routines for the gear lever??

So far I used the Gear Lever offsets directly from FSUIPC (0BE. But since B49 this is not working anymore. Everytime, I set the gear lever in press or release, the corresponding FSUIPC value is immediately jumping back to the previous value. With other planes, the values are accepted and the lever stays in the desired position.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    Thanks JL,
    I replaced EIS.exe with the one from B48.1 or B49.0 and the PFD & ND working fine (smoothly) again on an old onboard VGA.
    Hope that you can find some discrepancy in 2 version of EIS.exe
    You did not understand what I mean.
    I know where the "discrepancy" is, it is a different OpenGL environment. Due to to newer openGL specs, I now have to update to this new environment or all users with recent graphics card may get troubles... I could use the old specs until now, but I think it's time now to move one... Unless everybody is having issues, which does not seem to be the case unfortunately for you...

Quote Originally Posted by michael1508 View Post
    Are there new offset routines for the gear lever??

So far I used the Gear Lever offsets directly from FSUIPC (0BE. But since B49 this is not working anymore. Everytime, I set the gear lever in press or release, the corresponding FSUIPC value is immediately jumping back to the previous value. With other planes, the values are accepted and the lever stays in the desired position.

Michael
    it has been discussed already, read my users docs, there you can find dedicatred FSUIPC controls to gear lever (UP and DOWN positions, separately).

JL

Hi JL,

Thanks for that B49.1 update, ECAM now is working perfect. Just wanted to let you know that I found 2 small issues:

1. After landing (using REV MAX) the IDLE of both engines is too low, less than 19.0 % N1. So the bleed system auto shuts down both PACKs and an ECAM of AIR PACK 1/2 FAULT appears. If you put some power then the bleed press goes up and no PACK FAULT. Picture attached.

Thanks!
    JP
    1. I'll check, does it happen with idle reverse or intermediate reverse position?

2. The A/C sound is present on ACFT power up, it will sound louder when PACKS are on. This simulates in fact the cabin blower sound.
    I'll try to make it a bit fainter when packs are off.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast