10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Captain PFD and F/O PFD Altitude Difference

Hi All,

Getting more and more frustrated with this. The F/O's PFD show different altitude to Captain but when I used the EFIS to adjust altitude to match Captains the following happens. When adjusting altitude the value will change but one I stop trying to adjust it reverts back to the same altitude every time! Please help as project magenta haven't even bothered to reply to me emails for help!

One more thing, Sorry its a silly one. But where in the PFD.ini can I change to get GC to come on as LCD screens and not warm up like the old CRT screens use to?

Many thanks to all.

James

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Captain PFD and F/O PFD Altitude Difference

Quote Originally Posted by Jateu View Post
    Hi All,

Getting more and more frustrated with this. The F/O's PFD show different altitude to Captain but when I used the EFIS to adjust altitude to match Captains the following happens. When adjusting altitude the value will change but one I stop trying to adjust it reverts back to the same altitude every time! Please help as project magenta haven't even bothered to reply to me emails for help!

One more thing, Sorry its a silly one. But where in the PFD.ini can I change to get GC to come on as LCD screens and not warm up like the old CRT screens use to?

Many thanks to all.

James
    Forgot to mention I am trying to set the altitude differently to the captain but I can't set it to any altitude as it resets every time on F/O PFD.

James