Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A340 Performance Calculation Software (FOVE)

Hello there,

I am new to this forum as I have a request which you guys might be able to help me with:
    I am an avid flight simmer flying mainly A320 and A340. I do have lots of real training programmes and manuals and also the original Airbus FOVE (Flight Operations Versatile Environment) Performance Calculation Software for the A320 (And A330) - to fly as realistically as possible. The problem is that I do not have the FOVE for the A340 which I prefer the most. I would need the A340-300 performance calculator for the CFM C2 engines as I like flying the older versions. Would anybody happen to have that programme (real one)? I could exchange it for A320 or A330?

Let me know if you are interested. You can also send me a private message at airbuscrew at hotmail dot com.

Happy flying

Chris

10+ Posting Member

Re: A340 Performance Calculation Software (FOVE)

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

merci beaucoup!

Dear Chris,
    my name is ehsan and i am F/o of a340 if you want i could provide you all the documment and also training tools that provide us during initial course .and i can answer any question you have .and appreciate if you could provide me the source of FOVE to install on my computer .
    thanks alot
    ehsan
    Quote Originally Posted by Caravelleflyer View Post
    Hello there,

I am new to this forum as I have a request which you guys might be able to help me with:
    I am an avid flight simmer flying mainly A320 and A340. I do have lots of real training programmes and manuals and also the original Airbus FOVE (Flight Operations Versatile Environment) Performance Calculation Software for the A320 (And A330) - to fly as realistically as possible. The problem is that I do not have the FOVE for the A340 which I prefer the most. I would need the A340-300 performance calculator for the CFM C2 engines as I like flying the older versions. Would anybody happen to have that programme (real one)? I could exchange it for A320 or A330?

Let me know if you are interested. You can also send me a private message at airbuscrew at hotmail dot com.

Happy flying

Chris