Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Yes, another FSUIPC question

There are a few aircrafts that I like to fly. Thats the PMDG 747, PMDG 737, Wilco 737 PIC, and the Captain Sim C130. I've programmed my CH Throttle quad to use the 737 PIC within FSUIPC. All works well. Later on I wanted to fly the C130 and programmed the throttle quad to use that aircraft. Now after flying the C130 for a bit I decided to go back and fly the 737 PIC. The controls are messed up. Now I have to go through and reprogram the throttle for the 737 PIC and vice versa. I thought that the settings are saved but they are not. What am I doing wrong? When I am under the axis tab I always make sure that Specific aircraft is checked before I go assigning controls.

Heli Builder

Quote Originally Posted by visualchaosfx View Post
    There are a few aircrafts that I like to fly. Thats the PMDG 747, PMDG 737, Wilco 737 PIC, and the Captain Sim C130. I've programmed my CH Throttle quad to use the 737 PIC within FSUIPC. All works well. Later on I wanted to fly the C130 and programmed the throttle quad to use that aircraft. Now after flying the C130 for a bit I decided to go back and fly the 737 PIC. The controls are messed up. Now I have to go through and reprogram the throttle for the 737 PIC and vice versa. I thought that the settings are saved but they are not. What am I doing wrong? When I am under the axis tab I always make sure that Specific aircraft is checked before I go assigning controls.
    The settings are stored in the FSPUIC.ini file in the Modules folder of your MSFS installation path. It stores the settings per aircraft variation, not just per type. Make sure you choose the same variation every time as well.

The variations can be seen in the aircraft.cfg file of the aircraft's folder.
    e.g. PC-9A Release Version 1 #6 is the 6th variation of the PC-9A aircraft type.
    Fritz -> Helicopter Cockpit Builder
    (FSX | TH2Go | Arduino | Air Manager Avionics | CNC)

Ah ok. I ended up making backups of the modules folder for each aircraft. It makes it easier that way so that I don't have to reprogram the controls.