Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Full A320 dual seat trainer

Hmm, FDS advertises the A320 glare as a single item with an individual price. I'll speak with Peter if I decide to go that route.

If you want to build your own SSconsoles and if I can help then we could share some ideas and see what we can come up with(?)

I was in touch with Simquip regarding side sticks but wasn't aware they made consoles as well. They also pointed out that the console top is not sloped, as it is in the pictures in my model above. I haven't updated my model until I can figure i out if there is a slope or not. The MIP side speaker panel which sits above the SSConsole has a slight inclination which gave me the impression that the console top is sloped. Perhaps someone knows better?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by richard.long View Post
    Hmm, FDS advertises the A320 glare as a single item with an individual price. I'll speak with Peter if I decide to go that route.

If you want to build your own SSconsoles and if I can help then we could share some ideas and see what we can come up with(?)

I was in touch with Simquip regarding side sticks but wasn't aware they made consoles as well. They also pointed out that the console top is not sloped, as it is in the pictures in my model above. I haven't updated my model until I can figure i out if there is a slope or not. The MIP side speaker panel which sits above the SSConsole has a slight inclination which gave me the impression that the console top is sloped. Perhaps someone knows better?
    I had several lengthy discussions with SimQuip, and they could not deliver. I'm just wondering why go to the extent of time wasting (on their and my side), if you cannot manufacture an item you advertise. I would stay away -- as others in this forum have also mentioned.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

25+ Posting Member

Hello guys

i need help with installing skalarki fcu just received it and i have no clue where to start from

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by omarhabeeb View Post
    Hello guys

i need help with installing skalarki fcu just received it and i have no clue where to start from
    Why not contact Marcin at Skalarki, I am sure he will help.
    John

25+ Posting Member

I have a complete Skarlari set that I'm very happy with. Support is very good and personal. Marcin has built the company up and they are producing ever better equipment. I'm hoping to upgrade my setup over the next couple of years.I had a very little conversation with FDS and they were quite snooty and wouldn't work with my requirements.[img]https://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13194&d=1591942912[//img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by omarhabeeb View Post
    Hello guys i need help with installing skalarki fcu just received it and i have no clue where to start from
    If you haven't had any other offers yet, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234