Thread: A320 FMGS B36

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B36

Hi guys, JL,

Sorry to post this here, but I've been looking for info with no luck, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with adding motorized trim wheels to your sim? I bought an opencockpits throttle with motorized trim wheels from a friend, and I've been able to figure out the throttle levers using the SIOC creator, but I just have no idea how to add the trim wheels to jeehell. Do I use the fsx offset for trim and create my own script? Or is there a special offset on jeehell? Can I use the SIOC creator for this? Just like with the levers?

Jose

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by miatanet72@gmx.ch View Post
    Hi JL
    checked the log and the strange thing is that it was last modified on 1.10.14. When does the log will be modified, or does it has a set path which may be wrong? Best is to do a clean installation, or do you have a better idea? Or shall I rename the log file and check if its creating a new one, don't want to set up all again....

Regards
    Stefan
    Just did a short flight from lszh to edds without any trouble , no hwconnect disconnects. It is strange, just renamed skalarlilog file did not change anything else . Weather engine, topcat, efb all on.
    No idea why I have sometimes trouble, it may has something to do with the Airport. Will check another leg from or to eddh where i had the most trouble.
    Keep you informed.

regards
    stefan

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by turbovela View Post
    Hi guys, JL,

Sorry to post this here, but I've been looking for info with no luck, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with adding motorized trim wheels to your sim? I bought an opencockpits throttle with motorized trim wheels from a friend, and I've been able to figure out the throttle levers using the SIOC creator, but I just have no idea how to add the trim wheels to jeehell. Do I use the fsx offset for trim and create my own script? Or is there a special offset on jeehell? Can I use the SIOC creator for this? Just like with the levers?

Jose
    Hi Jose !

I have also a Throttle with motorized Trimmweels self made. I think you must do it whith your own script whith FSUIPC Offset Variable and Sioc. I will do it in the next weeks. As far as I know there is no possibility for the SIOC Creater settings.
    Karl

75+ Posting Member

Karl,

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to assign the trim in fsx and use it manually to the fsx aircraft as a test, have not completed the script for the auto trim, but the same assignment on the manual trim does not change any trim values within JeeHell. I am using the offset 08C0 if I'm not mistaken (I'd have to look at the offset list or the script I have to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's the offset). Let me know if you have the same issue once you start to figure out your throttle quadrant. Thanks again for the reply.

Respectfully,

Jose

25+ Posting Member

Hi Jose!

08C0 is for "Engine 1 Manifold Pressure: Inches Hg * 1024" thats not the correct offset.
    I guess you have to use 0BC0 (Elevator trim control input: –16383 to +16383), it seems its just a typo (8 instead of B)

br
    Christian

150+ Forum Groupie

just a quick note for skalarki hardware users.
    after today's update (which included a radio panel reworking) as per JL statement some hardware radio panels may not operate correctly: done the update i can confirm skalarki radios don't show correct values on displays as expected.
    i informed marcin who was in contact with jl...he'll provide in short time a new dll which will work correctly.
    just wanted to inform the community.
    cheers
    fil

150+ Forum Groupie

Thanks Fil,

I can confirm that my Opencockpits Radio Panel does also not work after this update.

Regards,
    Stephan

75+ Posting Member

Christian,

You are right, it is a B not an eight (. I was pulling the offset number from memory, and I knew it was either 08C0 or a 0BC0 and mixed them up...lol. Thanks for the correction.

Jose

25+ Posting Member

Hi all,
    i did a complete redesign and installed P3D and the actuall 36.2. It seems that i am on the final but got a fault on the Hardware Connect Modul together with skalarki i/o. That is the fault text shown:

SkalarkiIO.dll:Error = bind failed with error, Code = 10048

I am coming from FSX with B35 Version.

Any ideas?

Andy

25+ Posting Member

I'm using SkalarkiIOProfiler4.1[beta] and it works quite good - except the problems with the HardwareConnect.exe crash (which you may also have read here).

Which version are you using?

Adrian

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast