Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well think about it you have import taxes poss VAC Tax you have Shipping costs regarding original parts they are friggin heavy. all metal construction not like the simkits stuff. Now you have to buy cards to make these guages all work. You have to buy some seats (maybe just from a car but still cost money) Estimate even real guages your looking at 100-150 min by the time you get it times the amount of guages you need which is about 20, then you got screens/projectors , computers, softwar, scenery, radio stacks, yoke system, rudder pedals, LEDs @.40-1.00 each wiring, screws, glue, carpet the list goes on and on and on. All I can say if you can do it for less WOOHOO good for you well done.

Tim

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

hey hey,
    I have 160 hours in the da 20 and was used during my ATPL training. i can assure you that you dont need seats as there ARE NONE =) its just a hard interior mold with a 1 mm thick coushion on it. I guess it depends on the style one chooses but building the interior of solid wood, would not be all that hard to do. Visit your local Flying club they all have the da20 and take a look inside. I have manuals and mostly all information you can have about the da20 if you are looking for checklists or anything give me a shout.. =)

enjoy
    and safe landings.
    luke

3. Thanks Didrik thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123