Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Contacting Open Cockpits

As of now the situation has been resolved. They resent the order using UPS instead of Correos. If using the spanish postal service is such an issue it shouldnt be offered as a choice.

Im not unhappy with their products or even with shipping delays. what im unhappy with is the lack of communication. All I wanted was a response saying this is what happened and what they can do to resolve it.

My word of advice is to buy From OC but pay the extra for UPS shipping.

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Contacting Open Cockpits

Much the same here Scott but I've got tracking #s...I shipped my MCP back to OC for repairs on 1 Sep and it's been held up in Spain's Customs since 5 Sep...I have been in contact with Miguel at OC and he's done a lot of work checking on it for me...he is waiting for a notice sent from Customs which he must receive before it can be delivered...Miguel said that if it involves any kind of import tax payment, they will refuse delivery and it will be shipped back to me...that's $65 down the drain and a dead MCP (the exact thing I wanted to avoid)...I told him I'd reimburse OC for the tax but he has yet to respond...getting very close to the deadline before Customs ships it back...you'd think it being a product of Spain there would be no import tax required...very nervous here...what kind of Customer Service is that, not even offering me that option!?!?!...I've purchased seven of their modules, you'd think that would be the least they could do....

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by drum4no1 View Post
    Has anyone had any trouble or been able to reach any one at OpenCockpits? I placed an order 4-27 received a tracking number yet the Correos and USPS show no trace of the number, sent email through the site over a week ago and directly to sales@opencockpits.com a few days ago. I understand they have someone to translate but im getting very anxious and nervous.

Im generally patient when it comes to order time but with no hit on the tracking number and no email response im getting impatient,

Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12