Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1270 MyCockpit.org - Off Site Articles For Sale
Links to Flight Sim Building Articles for sale at other sites. Such as eBayenSat, 19 Oct 2019 17:55:44 GMTvBulletin30http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/images/misc/rss.pngMyCockpit.org - Off Site Articles For Sale
737 components for sale (DE/Europe)
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:48:51 GMTHi everyone,
I have finally given up my plans to build a 737 sim pit in my basement as it was flooded due to heavy rain shortly after ordering...Hi everyone,
I have finally given up my plans to build a 737 sim pit in my basement as it was flooded due to heavy rain shortly after ordering the first batch of parts. While I made use at least of the Plug&Play parts, most other parts stayed packed while the building plans where postponed. But as our basement got flooded another two times, I have finally discarded the plan, as spending hundreds of hours and tons of money into something that could be gone the next day doesn't make any sense.
Details of the components can be found on the manufacturers home pages.
- 737 v2 G-Throttle (with backlight) 300€ (new 650$)
- 737 MCP (P&P, with box, v3, amber) 280€ (new 420€)
- 737 EFIS (P&P, with box) 90€ (new 140€)
- 737 Gear Lever + Panel 80€ (new 160€)
- 737 Steering Tiller 90€ (new 180€)
- 737 Radio set (COM,NAV,ADF) + Transponder (assembled*) (new 250€)
- 737 Radio set (COM,NAV,ADF) (assembled*) (new 165€)
- 737 Pedestal Panels (without the panels of the radio sets/transponder) (new 155€)
- 737 Fwd Overhead Panel (including components) (new 520€)
- 737 Aft Overhead Panel (new 190€)
All together for 640€ (new 1280€). The parts are mostly still packed. As it would be a great deal of work to unpack everything to split the panels between the components (FWD OHP, AFT OHP, PED) I'd rather sell these all together as they snuggly fit into the big box in which they were originally shipped.
(* Assembled means that the panels, switches and displays are all mounted together and you just need to solder the wires to the pins to connect them to your I/O cards).
All prices including shipping to Germany, but shipping within Europe is possible.