Lekseecon version 8.1 released
Nico released version 8.1 of Lekseecon , with some minor improvements:
Get it here.
- Bug in closing the lekseecon window, if Flight Simulator is not running, fixed;
- Lekseecon will first connect to the Level-D SDK and then to SIOC (reverse from what it did sofar). If connecting to the SDK is not successful an error message (#25) will occur. You have to run MS Flight Simulator with a Level-D 767 flight first, followed by SIOC, before you can start lekseecon;
- More information added to the main window of lekseecon;
- Removed the Error Pop Up windows; error messages will now show in the footer part of the main window.
- Error messages renumbered more logically;