emuteq, announced the launch of NC165 radio panel hardware for Microsoft Simulator 2004 and FSX. We understand it is closely based on the popular Bendix King KX165 NavCom unit found in many general aviation throughout the world, this hardware has been carefully designed by the to an almost 1:1 scale replica.
The NC165 offers flight simulator enthusiasts, cockpit builders and professional simulator suppliers a fully featured NavCom hardware unit with the ease of a simple USB connection requiring no external interface card. With two independent dual rotary encoders for both Nav and Com tuning knobs, offering true to life functionality and operation. The hardware comes complete with universal mounting brackets to enable desktop placement or fitment into a cockpit panel.
Main features include:
- USB plug and play interface, simple installation.
- No additional interface card required
- Two independent dual rotary encoders for Nav/Com tuning.
- Scalable LED display brightness
- Detachable deskstand for panel mounting
- Non slip rubber feet
- Steel enclosure
- FS2004, FSX compatible
- Requires no registered FSUIPC