Saitek is releasing 3 new exciting products before the end of the year. One of them is the Combat Rudder Pedals.
Inspired by pedal designs found in modern fighter aircraft such as the F16 or F35, the Rudder Pedals are constructed from a highly robust Di-cast alloy, providing durability and authenticity for the most demanding of aspiring pilots.
Independent left and right brake axis allows for greater accuracy and precision when performing braking maneuvers. Self-centering rudder axis works in conjunction with a user configurable dampening adjuster, allowing users to define levels of pressure required to operate rudder controls.
- Combat Style pedals – Straight from modern fighters
- Independent left and right brake axis Rudder axis
- Self cantering with adjustable damping
- Adjustable pedal angle to suit all styles of flying
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Smart Technology (ST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
Visit the website
Due for release in late 2010
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64
and Windows Vista (all versions)