Saitek is releasing 3 new exciting products before the end of the year. One of them is the Throttle/Prop/Mixture Axis (TPM).
Fully compatible with all major flight simulation titles and pre-existing flight simulation set ups, the Pro Flight Throttle, Pitch and Mixture System replicates the control surface found in light aircraft, such as the Cessna®, Piper® and Money Bravo®.
Three durable aluminium rods allow users to accurately alter throttle, pitch and fuel mixture levels and an additional 9 fully programmable toggle switches provide a host of user defined controls during flight.
- 3 Axis – Throttle, Prop Pitch and Mixture
- Authentic control surfaces for many light aircraft, including Cessna, Piper and Money Bravo’s
- 9 Toggle switches for extra control
- Multitude of mounting options – clamps included with unit
- Powerful Smart Technology (ST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
- Works with all major flight titles
Visit the website
Due for release in late 2010
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64
and Windows Vista (all versions)