PDA

View Full Version : WFUSA server status page unavailable

JBaymore
08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Friday 6:11 PM Eastern USA time. FYI....... I think the server might be down again. The status page is not coming up. Repeatedly get the "can't connect" message.

best,

....................john

Bob Reed
08-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi John.. Yes I just tried to find it as well... No joy.......

Tim
08-04-2007, 06:52 PM
After watching the TdF for three hours every evening for three weeks, I was looking forward to a Friday night flight.

What happened to the posting of the group flight with departures, arrivals and flight plan?

JBaymore
08-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Tim,

I might get on later tonight (Saturday). ;) N100JB

best,

..................john

Shamrock224
08-04-2007, 08:13 PM
The server is back up, not sure why it goes down like that. I've changed it to another machine again so hopefully this will prove more reliable.

Speaking for myself, I'm not flying these days at all since I'm in the middle of re-building the entire sim for WorldFlight.

Greg

JBaymore
08-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Greg,

Thanks for all the work you put into maintaining the server so that all of the rest of us can "play". :D

best,

.................john

JBaymore
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM
FYI......... Tried to fly there last night.... server could not be found. Same today and tonight.

best,

.....................john

Trevor Hale
08-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Speaking for myself, I'm not flying these days at all since I'm in the middle of re-building the entire sim for WorldFlight.

LOL.... Good Luck with that. How bout those windows.... You got em done yet? Been over a month now, and I am looking to see some progress photo's. Got any?

Hows it going Buddy. Long time no chat, maybe you could stop in and have a beer one of these busy nights.

Trev