PDA

View Full Version : New Member

allan
07-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Hi to everyone in MyCockpit.org Im a new member here and just found this site by reading an article today in Computer Pilot by Gwyn Perrett, I love the flight simulation community and would love to build parts for a cockpit, I have spent quite a bit of money on FSBUS kits, which are all assembled, but have been sitting in my office for over a year, just never got round to doing anything with them!! would love to here from anyone who uses FSBUS or perhaps they are outdated now.

Im just going to have a look at some of the links here but some information here is brill!! especially drawings and sizes this helps in a big way for poeple like myself just starting to build!!

Keep up the great work everyone and thanks to Gwyn for putting me in the right direction!!

Cheers

Bob Reed
07-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey Allan!!! Welcome to the crazy house!!! We are all nuts here but sounds to me like you already know that! FSBuss is still around, in fact I think they have come out with a USB board.. Take a look at there web site.. Anyway look around jump into some of the conversations as you sound like you have some electronic knowledge.. Always looking for guys with some of this.. :) And start planning that sim!!!!!

Trevor Hale
07-19-2007, 01:06 PM
WHO IS GWYN.. ROFL Just kidding. You will find some many talented builders here. What Gwyn has done with his project, is Stunning on it's own. But have a look around, there are many people here just waiting to help you with your en devours.

Good Luck and welcome to Mycockpit.org

Matt Olieman
07-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Hi Allan, welcome aboard. Look forward toward your interactions.

Westozy
07-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Cheers Allan, welcome aboard!

Gwyn

jmig
07-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Indeed! Welcome my friend.