PDA

View Full Version : 737NG overhead

garyk007
06-20-2007, 01:51 AM
I have a question about the 737NG overhead.<O:p</O:p
I know some of the annunciators have 1 state and others 2 states.
SO you would have 2 independent leds in the ones with 2 states right. And 1 or 2 leds wired together in the single state annunciators.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

But the question is which annunciators are single and which are dual?<O:p</O:p

I have the colour chart in gif format of the 737 overhead but don’t know which are which.

Also does anyone out there know how many inputs and outputs are required to wire up the over head panels?

Thanks
<O:p

</O:p

Bob Reed
06-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Hmm.. Looks like a smile bomb went off!! :) Most of the Blue ones are dual state. They are bright while the valve is in transit and dim when set. What are you using for an interface?

garyk007
06-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Open cockpits IO cards.
Are there any that are not blue?

Should the single state have one or 2 leds?

Cheers

alfsky
06-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm using FSBUS Classic. I have two independend Led. One (for transition) bright and one (for on) dim. Look nice and work fine.

I have only 9 two state blue annunciators. 2 in Engine valves, 2 in Spar Valves, cross feed, 2 wing anty ice and 2 cowl valve.

Best regards Marek

Bob Reed
06-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm using FSBUS Classic. I have two independend Led. One (for transition) bright and one (for on) dim. Look nice and work fine.

I have only 9 two state blue annunciators. 2 in Engine valves, 2 in Spar Valves, cross feed, 2 wing anty ice and 2 cowl valve.

Best regards Marek

To the best of my knowledge ( no expert) this list sounds right.

garyk007
06-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I am working on an excel spreadsheet, which will contain every input and output in the 737NG cockpit.
I will post it when I am done.

My cousin is flying a 737-600 so I will get him to take the lists to work and check them.

He has a really cool office by the way. The view out his window changes every day.8)

Thanks all