PDA

View Full Version : Vidar Fagerjord with you, FL312

vidarf
05-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Or at least - that's the flightlevel I am at this very moment. In my sim, that is. :)

Just wanted to present myself, like many others do.

I am 29 years old (born in 1978), married, live in northern Norway in a town called Narvik (local airport ENNK or ENEV). This town was one of the first towns that the Nazis seized during Weserübung. And they suffered their first defeat here too! :) For the more young audience: I live very far north, but we do not have any icebears here (despite what many seems to believe).

I am building a 737-800 flightdeck (with some modifications here and there). I am very early in the build process, but the 'pit is slowly growing.

You can read more and se pictures of my project at my website:
http://www.fagerjord.org/cockpit/index.php

Please note: The image at the front page is NOT my sim. It is representative of my dream, though... :)

Cheers,
Vidar

Westozy
05-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Welcome to MyCockpit Vidar, good luck with your 737...

Gwyn

whoispankaj
05-14-2007, 12:42 AM
Welcome Vidarf...Looks like i have seen you at some forums...

Trevor Hale
05-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi Vidar,

Welcome to Mycockpit.org. Please feel free to post some pictures in the gallery. Lean back, put your feet up and ask as many questions as you require.

It is great to have you here.

BlackWidow
05-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Welcome aboard.

Bob Reed
05-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi Vidar, Welcome to the crazy house!!! Looks like you have done this before!;) Ask questions, interact with others and most of all have fun! Oh.. And I almost forgot.. We get cranky when we don't get pictures!! :D Just kidding but we do love to look at them so please post some in the gallery!

vidarf
05-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks guys! I'm active at the FlyEngravity and the Flightdeck Solutions forum (in addition to my local forum at flightsim.no).

Pictures? Sure, but I prefer to put them on my website - so just visit it from time to time. I put new stuff there as soon as there is something new to tell.

The plans for the next months is to work on the TQ (from simparts.de) and the FWD and AFT overhead (from FlyEngravity).
I am also thinking about building the MIP this summer. I plan to order the MCP+EFIS from FDS, and the FMC needs to get a "home" too. :)

Have a great day! :)

Paul Thomas
05-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Hi Vidar, glad to see you've joined the forum.