PDA

View Full Version : New from France

Denis
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi all

My name is Denis and I live near Strasbourg in France, a few kilometres from Germany. I started to build my panel a few years ago with GoFlight modules; Today, I use 10 GoFlight modules, 3 Flight Illusion gauges, 2 little 8" screens and in the future Goflight RMK modules. So I use PMRJ Glasscockpit till Christmas, (on my old Athlon 1800+) and try to understand how PM System is working. It is installed n my P4 3 Ghz for FS X. This one is slow (hope SP1 will give some FPS), and I plan to add a new PC when DX10 patch is there, so my actual P4 will only be a PM Systems machine.
My next projects are installing two GF166 RMK modules and drive PM Systems + PMRJ with them, build a 6 axis throttle panel (waiting for a GF TQ6 RMK card), and my dream is using a TripleHeadToGo on 3 big screens to replace my old 19". Later, i'd like to complete my Flight Illusion gauges collection set with the overheadpanel set.
So, you know all my dreams, don't tell to my wife !

Denis

Bob Reed
05-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Hello Denis. It is so nice to have you join in! We are all nuts so you will fit right in. We look forward to some pics of your project!! And as you will see that the woman have there own place here!!

Michael Carter
05-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Bonjour Denis, or Guten Morgen!

Glad to have you here on the site. Wish I was there! That is a most beautiful part of Europe.

drinniol
05-07-2007, 02:24 AM
Welcome aboard! I'll echo what was said above, and say I'm looking forward to any pics of your setup (so I can steal, er, borrow ideas)!