PDA

View Full Version : Project update

NicD
04-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Just reached some major milestones in the project that I thought you guys would be interested in - for details see http://www.insitesolutions.com.au/737project/construction_diary.htm

I'll upload pics to the library here when I get a chance.

Westozy
04-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Looking great Nic, I foresee a future trip to Tassie coming on!

Gwyn

Bob Reed
04-12-2007, 10:35 AM
WOW!!! NicD that looks GREAT! Temp you say? I would be happy with a spot like that for the sim!

PaulEMB
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Great work, Nic,

Looking really good so far! I really like the back end - a man after my own heart!

You need some ambience when you get out of the seat - I just watched 3 Airport films back to back (I'm on holiday ) '75, 77, and 79, and you need some space to walk about in! (OK they were on offer at 10$)

Im still thinking about the underwater cargo holds in the Jack Lemmon version...

On the other hand, I have some Embraer magazines, and they show the layouts of the executive jets - now wouldn't a lounge at the back of the sim be cool?

kind regards,

NicD
04-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah Paul, a lounge would be cool! Airport films - wow that is going back some. Wasn't it Aer Lingus that actually played Airport '77 on their Atlantic Flights ... until passengers complained? lol

Bob - the garage will actually become my wife's business office and scrapbooking centre of the universe - once the sim moves out. I'm just a lowly intermediary tenant :( Things we have to do to get our sims built you know :)

I'll keep a tinny cold for ya Gwyn!