PDA

View Full Version : TREV Nice Pics

Matt Olieman
02-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Nice pics in the Gallery Trevor.... Getting there fast..... When's the maiden voyage??? :)

Trevor Hale
02-20-2007, 03:14 PM
ROFL! Soon I hope.

I need to order 3 flat panel monitors to go behind the MIP. This is somewhat holding me back. I need to finish the walls and such, but don't want to do to much more until I get my instruments cut and the bezels installed. I am trying to decide if I wan't 3 X 19" or 2 X 17" and a 19".

The 14" CRT's I used in my Airbus just won't be as good in this new baby. :)

Any suggestions. What seems to work best?

Westozy
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi Trevor,

My Nav and Att displays are 145mm square on the outside pair of 17" CRT monitors, this is as big as they can be and are plenty clear enough. I currently have a 17" for the 180mm square EICAS centre display, If the centre monitor was a 19" it would be able to display the standby instruments too. I plan to replace the CRTs with LCDs eventually and reposition the stby gauges in the pnl cfg to try this later - something to consider...

Gwyn

dodiano
02-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Horrible Horrible Sim ( EXTREMELLY JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS PERSON) !! LOL!!

Dude that Rocks I always thought of a Falcon sim since I flew that addon for FS2002 Falcon 50 which I really loved amazing ADDON! AND FREE EVEN BETTER LOL!! What you going to use to fill up those Screens?? Magenta Regional jet??

Regards,

Roberto

Trevor Hale
02-20-2007, 06:54 PM
I bought Magenta Boeing, I am working on the Falcon 900Ex model, which uses an all glass cockpit. I havn't sent my request to Thomas yet to get a little guidance on the Overhead logic, but I happen to have all the manuals explaining how it all works. Left and right will be PFD and ND and the middle will be Standby and EICAS Like in the 737. I was thinking of using Lego Blocks for my annunciator set. I will edit the PM .ini files to see if I can get the performance as close to the real thing as possible.

I wanted the full FMS capability so I went Boeing instead of the RJ set.

I am crossing my fingers, I figure sheesh, if it won't work right then I will have a 3 engine 737 that looks like a Dassault falcon 900... :lol:

Thanks for your comments,

Trev

Bob Reed
02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
I know that no one seems to get his but.... The RJ stuff works with the Boeing CDU and MCP. And when you buy it you can get Enrico to allow you to upgrade to the full RJ stuff when it comes out.

Trevor Hale
02-21-2007, 08:38 AM
DOH!

Ah well, Like I said before, If it doesn't work the way I want it, it will be one funny looking 737 :)

By the way Bob, did you ever get my Private message regarding your FMS measurements?

Bob Reed
02-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Yes and I replied!!