PDA

View Full Version : FS2Phidgets crashes

gokhotit
05-26-2005, 12:23 PM
I was running v. 2.0.1 without any problems. Upgraded to v. 3.0.8; Now it just crashes when i click the connect to phidget cards button. It crashes to the send error report thing. If anyone has any ideas as to why it is doing this, please let me know.

Thanx in advance. :(

UPDATEL When I apply power to phidgets crads it come up with Run-time error 91, Object variable or WITH block variable not set.

thanx

gokhotit
05-26-2005, 12:31 PM
I reinstalled teh phidgets.msi file. Now it recognizes teh LED64 board..says all teh commands are invalid FS elements, then it goes to run time error 340 control array element "1" doesnt exist. Then it exits. I am completely puzzled. I hope someone can help.

JBaymore
05-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Check out the other recent threads about some current issues with the new version that Alan is already working on. There might be a clue for you in there somewhere to get things headed in the right direction. I know that it appears that if you are not running a very current update of XIN XP with SPII... some people seem to be having porblems. And having the latest Phidgets .msi file is important too.

There is a pending new release he is working on.

I hope everyone will please remember that FS2Phidget is a FREEWARE program that is being done by a private individual. It is not a Phidgets commercial product. That Alan shares this software of his with us all for free is amazing to start with. If you've ever written code...... you know how hard and time consuming it is.

best,

.........john

imported_dnoize
05-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Alan is working hard on solving these issues....solution is on its way....please be patient .....

meanwhile try to get your hands on an old 2.x version that works ...

Stef