PDA

View Full Version : Airbus logic

3202b
02-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi guys I'm noticing that nothing really does anything in the airbus logic such as if you turn off all the hydralics or flight controls and the aircraft still flies perfectly normal, also the SD pages don't really work in terms of pressurisation and power management etc...is there anyway to improve upon this or does it need to be added by the developers?

dodiano
02-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Dude! Deactivate all the Hydraulics on the Bus and you are in a serious Mess!! Specially cause you basically have a tube with Engines LOL!! And if you wanna see a full degradation of Laws on the Bus just do that Buddy!!! jejejejej !! Maybe something is not turnd on there... By the way it is almost impossible to get a triple Hydraulic Failure but it could happen...

Regards,

Roberto

3202b
02-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh I know I would never normally turn them all off, I was just testing to see what the effect would be in FS! but nothing happens at all - am I missing some type of logic file?

Bob Reed
02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
There maybe something you have not turned on but I don;t think FS models Hydraulics. So are hydraulics in the AB file for PMSystems? You may want to contact Thomas from PM on this.... support@projectmagenta.com and see what he says. No one is better with PMSystems then him!