PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 'airbus controle mode' (FCU)

wegi
01-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Hello all. I have problem with airbus controll mode in the FCU. When I mark this option and use it, the airplane have big deley in reaction - I turning sidestick to the left... mayby after 3-4 seconds the aicraft start turning. I think that's too big deley. The second problem is into approach phase, on short final (200-300 feet radar altitude): Always when I'm approaching to this altitude I lose the up/down control. I can't decrese or increse descent... I check many sensitives options, it's not working.

please help me, regards

Bob Reed
01-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi Wegi. This option is not very functional yet. Please disable this option. And send a message to support@projectmagenta.com and see what they say about it.

Matt Olieman
01-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Wegi, what interface are you using for the sidestick... Joystick port or a other interface? FCU should work well with utilizing the Joystick port.

wegi
01-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi there, thanks for you help. I'm using usb joystick, logitech attack 3...

Matt Olieman
01-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing....

In the FCU Options, you've got "Airbus Type Controls" Checked. Is this what we're talking about?

wegi
01-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Yep Matt we talking about this same option ;)

Matt Olieman
01-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Wegi, I've discussed this option with Enrico many times, and I think this is an option that should work.

However, I've experience a similar experience when had more then one Joystick connected. If this is the case, try one joystick only. Otherwise I agree with Bob, this would be a PM Support issue.

wegi
01-29-2007, 12:11 PM
I have one joystick + wheel (I'm using pedals from it). But I chekced axis in fs - ailerons and elevators is set only for Logitech :(

regards