PDA

View Full Version : WideFS and FSUIPC reg for PM

Tomlin
01-20-2007, 02:56 PM
When I purchase the key for the PMRJ software, I understand (from the PM website) that WideFS and FSUIPC full version is included, but I need to run the software on my network for a test, and so Im guessing to do that I will need the full version just to test it, right?

Im guessing that either I can buy PMRJ and then test and not pay for WideFS and FSUIPC full version, or pay for the full version then test, then pay for PMRJ?

Thanks, just trying to save some $$$

Eric Tomlin
www.freewebs.com/flightlevel180

Bob Reed
01-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi Eric. You will need the full version of FSUIPC to test the PMRJ software. I do not think it is included with the PM software. It never used to be...

Tomlin
01-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks Bob, if you read under the requirements in the PM Documentation, it says that both FSUIPC and WideFS are free of charge for their customers.

Go figure! I will send a direct email to Jonathan, since they decided to get rid of their own forum.

Thanks,

ET

Tomlin
07-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Finally, I found this underneath the price quote directly from PM! This means I can now try FSX with PMRJ if there are no hassles about the registration:

"Customers using any product above are entitled to one license of FSUIPC and WideFS for connectivity,
as well as a copy of WhazzUp Plus for Terrain Generation. One license per customer and please
specify whether you want it for FS2004 or FSX."

I know this is an old thread, but I have wondered about this for months now and could have saved some money had I known to force the issue. Somehow Jonathan Richardson wasnt aware of this either...

We will see what happens.

Bob Reed
07-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Did they already give you a copy of FSUIPC for FS9?

Tomlin
07-18-2007, 03:07 PM
No, I bought it myself the day I registered PMRJ from my machine.