PDA

View Full Version : Arianedesign

null null
01-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Anyone ever use these 737s - Arianedesign - I have just recently found their
site and am amazed at the detail and features they offer - as well as the
price - but was just wondering if anyone had any success getting these
aircraft to work with ProjectMagenta and/or PM Systems. Thanks.

Bob Scott
01-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Two thumbs down from me. I bought one of their 737s some time ago and it was
nothing but butt pain.

Go to the Avsim forums and do a search for Ariane...Peter Tishma...PT etc.
There's a scandalous history documented there.

Caveat Emptor!

Regards

Bob

deepak_maxi
09-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Hello to all my fello buddies well i tried several times to get that Ultimate arianedesign Software full version n i m also bit confused wether it wll work n is it comtactiable with MS FS9 or not..? Coz its really amazing the wrok's n efforts thay done on that SW is jst outstanding hats off to dm pls suggest me d best n easy way 2 get that full version .....as well as how to get d full version of FS Passengers 2004

whoispankaj
09-30-2007, 08:47 AM
For full version of FSPassengers go to www.fspassengers.com (http://www.fspassengers.com)

Pankaj

Westozy
09-30-2007, 08:53 AM
Anyone ever use these 737s - Arianedesign - I have just recently found their
site and am amazed at the detail and features they offer - as well as the
price - but was just wondering if anyone had any success getting these
aircraft to work with ProjectMagenta and/or PM Systems. Thanks.

I have offered my unwired overhead panel as a test bed for new logic software from Ariane but nothing is confirmed yet.

Gwyn

Michael Carter
09-30-2007, 09:02 AM
The eye candy looks good. Don't know anyone who has it though.

Olympic260
09-30-2007, 10:44 AM
many thumbs down.

I bought the BBJ and wasn't able to activate it no matter what I tryied. Apparently the piracy protection they have doesn't like FS installed in another hd/directory than the default one :(.

I was even suggested to reinstall all FS from scratch because the failure of activation was a bad FS installation. How this can happen when all other of my Addons works is strange...

So stay away from them!!!!!!

Westozy
09-30-2007, 07:18 PM
That's quite a lot of negative vibes, thanks for the warning's. Perhaps I won't bother with being a beta tester. I already had reservations about changing from PMDG which I think is fantastic software, I wish they would announce the NGX.

Gwyn

michelmvd
10-01-2007, 05:46 AM
That's quite a lot of negative vibes, thanks for the warning's. Perhaps I won't bother with being a beta tester. I already had reservations about changing from PMDG which I think is fantastic software, I wish they would announce the NGX.

Gwyn

Hello,
I'm only afraid that once the NGX will be out, it will be useless for us cockpitbuilders, just like the PMDG B744 is now already. In order to give that amount of realisme, PMDG is rewriting the complete aircraft as a complex program gauge and FS is only used for the external items as scenery, weather etc.
The airfile can't be used separately and is totally uncompatible with PM

B. Rgds
Michel

Westozy
10-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Hello,
I'm only afraid that once the NGX will be out, it will be useless for us cockpitbuilders, just like the PMDG B744 is now already. In order to give that amount of realisme, PMDG is rewriting the complete aircraft as a complex program gauge and FS is only used for the external items as scenery, weather etc.
The airfile can't be used separately and is totally uncompatible with PM

B. Rgds
Michel

If it has pop out open GL gauges that's all I need for my single PC set up. If it doesn't work I'll stick with what I've got. I'll buy PM when it's a couple of hundred bucks and doesn't clog our forum with problems!