PDA

View Full Version : PmWeather radar. Help.

meirellesmm
02-20-2019, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
I have a doubt that is taking my sleep.
I can not get pictures on the ND of the weather radar.
I'm trying to use PMgetweather, but it's not working.
It appears that it is connected, but I do not see the images on the ND. I see just : NO WXR (in gray). I'm flying with a storm, it was supposed to come.
What can I be doing wrong?
Remember that there are 2 computers. P3d (cpu1) / Magenta (cpu2)
Do you have some step by step how to configure it? ( i didn't find in manual )
All via widefs.
Thank you for your help !

meirellesmm
02-21-2019, 10:34 PM
Post resolved. tks

BushPilotWannabe
02-22-2019, 11:26 AM
Please tell us how.

meirellesmm
02-25-2019, 12:14 PM
Using pmgetweather + active SKY.
Just this

dulcy
03-22-2020, 06:36 AM
Good afternoon everyone.I have a doubt that is taking my sleep.I can not get pictures on the ND of the weather radar.I'm trying to use PMgetweather, but it's not working.It appears that it is connected, but I do not see the images on the ND. I see just : NO WXR (in gray). I'm flying with a storm, it was supposed to come.What can I be doing wrong?Remember that there are 2 computers. P3d (cpu1) / Magenta (cpu2)Do you have some step by step how to configure it? ( i didn't find in manual )All via widefs.Thank you for your help !hello i have the same problem no wxr Please coud you explain how did you do to solve the problem ?thanks for your help

dulcy
03-22-2020, 06:45 AM
Using pmgetweather + active SKY. Just thisHelloPlease coud you explain how did you do to solve the problem ?thanks for your helpCould you explain how did you use pmgetweather + active SKY please ?thanks jacky