PDA

View Full Version : trajectories drawn on the ND

ClaudioCosta
01-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Hello,
I hope you have a good Christmas and a happy New Year's party
Yes I know, I already wrote about this topic ..
but I still have problems with the trajectories drawn on the ND.
this is what happened to me recently.
Has anyone had similar problems and can help me investigate the cause?
Thanks very much
Claudio
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12907&stc=1

spiliot
01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
I have similar weird drawings in some approaches, but according to Jean Luc, the brains behind Jeeheel, a good deal of them problems will be fixed in the next release, so I just wait for that :)

If you really want to help, write down which approach, airac and perhaps also loads/speeds cause this, for JL to know if it's something already fixed or new.

ClaudioCosta
01-10-2019, 11:46 AM
ok, airac is 1901 rev 1 from navigraph. i try with the fly of the user guide manual: from LFBO to LFMN. in the image of the previous post you can see the AFRIC 5B SID. the aircraft at the moment is on the ground, and i'am programming the mcdu. the simulation is started with engine running, so i insert the zfw e zfwcg in the mcdu with the fuel pred page (this is because is not possible to access to init B page with engine running, right?) the value inserted are 50.0/24.0 .
if you have time you can try for example with a fly from LIMF to LIRF choosing SID TOP 8A from rwy 36. in this case i see in the nd a wrong alignment of the rwy track with the Aircraft, that is drawn in the nd a little bit to the left of the center of the rwy

For jeehell if can answer:
when is planned the new release ?

thank you very much
Claudio

spiliot
01-12-2019, 08:06 PM
this is because is not possible to access to init B page with engine running, right?

Normally not, because in real life you'll never jump on a plane to do preflight with the engines on :)

But there's an option in the FMGS server program (press the options button) that will allow you to access that page if you'd want that.

ClaudioCosta
01-14-2019, 03:30 AM
the option you mentioned above are correctly set but when i try to go to initb page in the mcdu i see "not allowed", any idea ?
thanks
Claudio