PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B50

Pages : [1] 2

jeehell
03-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Hi all,

new version is ready:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B50.1.exe
- Added remote joystick support (you can plug a joystick on a client PC, and it can be used in FMGS config)
- Added temperature effect on the indicated altitude (optional, now by default. Can be changed in FMGS Server->Options)
- Corrected some issues with go around and managed speed
- Corrected some display errors on the routes on the ND
- Corrected some errors on the EWD (REV label, EPR trend arc)
- V-Alpha protection band is moving more than VLS according to G-load
- Ground red ribbon on PFD altitude tape is now referenced to Radio Altitude
- EWD Upper right N1/EPR rating is now displaying the correct value (CLB rating) when in manual thrust (levers not in CLB detent)
- Corrected Yaw bar on ground displayed when not in either RWY or LOC modes
- Corrected SPD BRK STILL OUT warning in idle descent
- Corrected issues with PACKs in very cold weather operations
- FLT CTL check on ground : only the roll spoilers will move now
- When in HDG mode, speed constraints are now disregarded
- Corrected EPR demand arc on IAE/EPR gauges
- Added SELECTED NAVAIDs MCDU page (access from DATA -> POSITION MONITOR -> SELECTED NAVAIDS)
- ENG anti ice switches will show FAULT when selected ON but bleed not available
- Corrected computations of S,F,O speeds
- Corrected display of GW on SD after landing
- Corrected some issues with ND HDG bug after a while
- Corrected some cases where very close quick pushes on joystick buttons would end up in one being "ghosted"
- Added Navdata loading percentage on MCDU status page (not accurate but indicative) when building a new navdatabase set.

spiliot
03-13-2018, 06:43 AM
Thank you Jean Luc!

emulov
03-13-2018, 05:40 PM
Thank you for the new version Jean Luc! Installed this morning and did a short testflight from ENZV to ENBR. No issues so far. This is great! :D
Best regards,
Isak

brianwilliamson
03-13-2018, 07:18 PM
As always a big thanks Jean Luc, will be installing later today all being well.

Regards.................Brian W.

cmdr114b
03-14-2018, 02:44 AM
As always Jean Luc great work.
Thank you so much for your latest release, I can't wait to try it out.
All the best
John

flykarli
03-14-2018, 03:54 AM
Hi jean Luc !
Thank you for your hard work. I will try it in the next days. Looking forward!
A big thanks.
rgards
Karl

startrail
03-14-2018, 08:12 AM
Thank you Jean Luc. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

regards

Mike

Beaufort
03-14-2018, 10:17 AM
THX a lot for your work, Jean Luc!
EDIT: Clean install solved issues with FMGS_Config.exe.

Leonidas
03-16-2018, 06:09 AM
Hi all
I think much more realistic flights with this version, but 2 issues remain:

1. You can heard flaps working continuously after flaps 4 until retracted on landing (not always)
2. ABEAM TO problem remains, see: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31989&page=13&p=170855&viewfull=1#post170855

capt_pero
03-17-2018, 03:34 AM
Hi all
[...]
1. You can heard flaps working continuously after flaps 4 until retracted on landing (not always)
[...]

I had the same issue but this was related to the commercial sound set that I used. After switching to the official SoundSet this issue is gone. Try: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1kctco6ran2y541/JLA320Sound_V3.rar?dl=0

Beaufort
03-17-2018, 05:43 PM
With B50.0 today I experienced several engine start failures after ignition and turning up to app. 27% N2, thereafter automatic Crank and then automatic reignition, which succeded. Wow! Is that a new feature? What leads to the first ignition failure, as it does not appear every time, but in case reproducable for both engines?

Fritz
03-18-2018, 08:15 AM
With B50.0 today I experienced several engine start failures after ignition and turning up to app. 27% N1, thereafter automatic Crank and then automatic reignition, which succeded. Wow! Is that a new feature? What leads to the first ignition failure, as it does not appear every time, but in case reproducable for both engines?

Same here.

Regards

romeow
03-18-2018, 11:53 AM
Three engine starts without any problems here. Not really a wide statistic base I know ;)
Regards

Busdriver65
03-19-2018, 03:43 AM
Hello.

First, a big thanks to JL for the fantastic Software :)

I have a little Problem. When start the starter.exe can i see the MCDU Display and the PFD Display.
Another Display ND, SD etc. going to the taskbar :(

what can i do ??

thank Ronny and sorry for my bad englisch :oops:

jeehell
03-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Hello.

First, a big thanks to JL for the fantastic Software :)

I have a little Problem. When start the starter.exe can i see the MCDU Display and the PFD Display.
Another Display ND, SD etc. going to the taskbar :(

what can i do ??

thank Ronny and sorry for my bad englisch :oops:

Try to delete the config files in the EIS folder

brianwilliamson
03-20-2018, 02:58 AM
I have been trying out V50 with P3D V4 for the last week. All seems ok except on managed cruise over 12,000 ft the FCU is chasing altitude all the time ( not good for passengers !!) so then I have to hit the Level Off button to get a stable hold on the altitude.

Now I have not been able to at this stage, find an answer, if it maybe on one of my computers etc., it only takes one little mistake sometimes to give a problem.

So if anyone else is seeing this I would appreciate some insight to it.

Otherwise it is looking good.

Regards...............Brian W.

diogofcr
03-20-2018, 04:02 AM
I have been trying out V50 with P3D V4 for the last week. All seems ok except on managed cruise over 12,000 ft the FCU is chasing altitude all the time ( not good for passengers !!) so then I have to hit the Level Off button to get a stable hold on the altitude.

Now I have not been able to at this stage, find an answer, if it maybe on one of my computers etc., it only takes one little mistake sometimes to give a problem.

I have also had this problem ever since I have been using jeehell fmgs since version B49, I already posted about with but noone helped me...

romeow
03-20-2018, 04:27 AM
First of all a big thankyou again to JH!

Same here with FSX! I've noticed that there must be a correlation between fullscreen vs window mode (multi monitoring). I have rarely (never?) had this problem using window mode but most of the time with fullscreen mode - since many earlier versions by the way!

Regards, René

jeehell
03-20-2018, 04:33 AM

Hi

There are many factors here that can contribute, among them:
1) Check you use the latest aircraft model
2) check you have more than 30fps in P3D
3) check your GW and CG

romeow
03-20-2018, 04:51 AM
Hi JH,

ad 1) You mean latest aircraft.cfg and .air file, don't you?
ad 3) Where do we get the correct CG from?

Regards, René

Leonidas
03-20-2018, 07:58 AM
Hi JH,
Regards, René

If you don't use Topcat or some other similar app, you could import ZFW/CG in 1R of INIT 2nd Page by pressing 3R button on same page of MCDU.
Regards

jeehell
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Hi JH,

Regards, René

1) yes
3) in the MCDU INITB Page, when you use the uplink feature

romeow
03-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Thank both of you!
I use Topcat but I notice a slight difference between MAC calculated by Topcat and the one by the uplink feature of MCDU INIT B page - of course with the same fuel weight. Which one is more reliable?
Regards

brianwilliamson
03-21-2018, 01:08 AM
Hi

There are many factors here that can contribute, among them:
1) Check you use the latest aircraft model
2) check you have more than 30fps in P3D
3) check your GW and CG

Thanks JL for the reply.

1, using the latest aircraft ok.
2, Running 90+FPS on the server.
3, Run a number of different loads and CG/GW configurations using Topcat.

A couple of pictures to see if you can spot anything not quite right.

I always have had the feeling that it maybe CG.

Regards.................Brian W.

Mitch95
03-21-2018, 09:19 AM
Hello,

Do you use the "default A320" aircraft in Topcat ?

ToTom made a txt file to use in Topcat, especially for JeeHell FMGS.
The link below, from another topic in this forum :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwyv3uacz2d07es/topcat.zip?dl=0
Unzip, tutorial inside...
MANY THANKS to ToTom for his work !!

You can use this flight model called "A320-214 JeeHell PRO FMGS" in Topcat, then "Export to Flight Sim", then using "UPLINK" feature in MCDU INIT B page as JeeHell told...
... and look whether the issue still occurs.

Hope this will help,
Michel

romeow
03-21-2018, 12:15 PM
Merci, Michel.
I'll try Tom's txt file for my next flights and we'll see. In fact I've got it for Topcat but without the DOW adjustment in Edit.
Regards
René

Mitch95
03-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Important too : Don't make any change to the values called "Adjust FWD" and "Adjust AFT" in FSX / P3D. They must be the default values for JeeHell's aircraft.
Regards,
Michel

brianwilliamson
03-21-2018, 03:11 PM
I can confirm that my Topcat is running the Totom conversion.

It appears that the Trim seems to become erratic for some reason and not stable as it used to be.

Will do more testing today and note here any findings.

Regards...........Brian W.

Mitch95
03-21-2018, 03:19 PM
I made a test flight today with B50.0, but without Topcat :
No issue in managed mode, AP is completely stable at FL130, FL180, FL220.
Tomorrow I'll try a test with Topcat (and of course with ToTom's file).

Michel

Leonidas
03-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Important too : Don't make any change to the values called "Adjust FWD" and "Adjust AFT" in FSX / P3D. They must be the default values for JeeHell's aircraft.
Regards,
Michel

Where are these values?

Mitch95
03-21-2018, 03:52 PM
Example with P3DV4 :
"Fuel and payload" page, at right bottom :
Default values are (tested today without Topcat) : 4535.93 kgs.
Regards,
Michel

brianwilliamson
03-21-2018, 11:40 PM
Just to clarify my setup so that equal comparisons maybemade. I am running 6 computers, 3 for driving 1080 projectors at 4.4 Ghz,
1 at 4.0 Ghz driving the Server with FMGS and the controlsetc.
1 at 4.0 Ghz driving the 3 Mip screens (FD/Nav) + 1 MCDU.
1 at 3.6 Ghz driving the RMCDU + Clock.
All running W7 64 bit.

At this stage I am still seeing the vertical chasing atlevel cruise altitude no matter what settings I try. I have even re-installedGMGS 3 times to check for any faults.

Mainly testing with just the 2 computers to save from anyerrors, which is a little quicker, although I am getting sick of doingInstrument take-offs.

I still feel that there maybe a problem somehow in thesoftware, but hard to nail it down.

Regards...........Brian W.

jeehell
03-22-2018, 02:59 AM
Hi

If you get above 60fps, then it is a good idea to lock the FPS at 60, because above that there is too much data sent from P3D and it somehow overflows the AP module.

Regards
JL

romeow
03-22-2018, 05:40 AM
With B50.0 today I experienced several engine start failures after ignition and turning up to app. 27% N2, thereafter automatic Crank and then automatic reignition, which succeded. Wow! Is that a new feature? What leads to the first ignition failure, as it does not appear every time, but in case reproducable for both engines?
After about a dozen of normal engine starts this happened to me yesterday for the first time as well.

Leonidas
03-22-2018, 01:49 PM
Example with P3DV4 :
"Fuel and payload" page, at right bottom :
Default values are (tested today without Topcat) : 4535.93 kgs.
Regards,
Michel

Oh yes, these ones you say... I see
Do you know why P3D counts these as payload, but Topcat as DOW?
What about real A/C?
Regards

Mitch95
03-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Hello,

These payloads must be separated in P3D, JeeHell FMGS needs this separation first in its internal calculations, after which they are reintegrated by the software..
I don't know more, neither in JeeHell software nor in the real A/C...

As promised, I made a flight today using TOPCAT (and ToTom's TXT file in TOPCAT) : AP and managed mode are completely stable (tested at 4000 ft / FL130 / FL220, CRZ at FL350).

Regards,
Michel

brianwilliamson
03-22-2018, 08:37 PM
That did the trick.......!! Thank you JL, that ended up being so simple after a week of trying everything.

I normally, I guess like most others, we are always trying to get every FPS out of the flight sim to make it smooth, that one forgets that other things are happening. One indicator I noticed are the Triangle elevator indicators on the F/CTL page getting a very slight jitter when an overload occurs.

Many thanks...............Brian W.

Antonio Jose
03-25-2018, 06:37 PM
I just want to say a big thanks Jean Luc, for one more update.

Ajose.

romeow
03-27-2018, 06:29 AM
Question
While climbing PFD's QNH indicator starts to blink after passing TA 5000 ft.
While descending same blinking (STD indicator this time) when passing 5000 ft although I entered on APPR page > TRANS FL 70 (e.g.). Is this correct? Or shouldn't STD start blinking in this case as early as the aircraft passed FL70?
Thanks!
René

capt_pero
03-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Hi,

can someone please validate: if I press PEDALS DISC (via Joystick Input) during FLT CNTR Check the Trim went to -4.0. Reproduceable on CP and FO Side.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Peter

jeehell
03-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Hi,

can someone please validate: if I press PEDALS DISC (via Joystick Input) during FLT CNTR Check the Trim went to -4.0. Reproduceable on CP and FO Side.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Peter
Check you do not have a default assignment in P3D controls for this button.

capt_pero
03-31-2018, 02:44 AM
Check you do not have a default assignment in P3D controls for this button.
Sorry. For sure - that was the issue. ELEV Trim Down was assigned to both buttons.
Happy easter!

Beaufort
03-31-2018, 01:10 PM
Since installing B50.0 I have an issue when flying with STD pressure on a FL. I recognized it when flying online. Controllers tell me I´m on a wrong altitude and ask me, if I´m flying with local QNH. I have definitively turned "STD" and the correct FL in the FCU as well as in the PFD. My son, who also is controller in VATSIM network, checked it in Euroscope. We can reproduce it in every flight. I crosschecked it with the Jahn/Visser DC-3, and there all is o.k. It must be an issue of A320 FMGS to give a wrong altitude to the simulator. I have it in Prepare3Dv3.4 same as in Prepare3Dv4.2. Flying above transition the altitude for the FL (not the altitude for QNH) becomes correct, when I turn in the local QNH. This changes, when I am still below transition altitude or when I descend below transition level. Here the altitude with local QNH becomes correct.
Strange! Seems my A320 FMGS automatically changes to the FL above transition altitude while the local QNH is tuned in and therefore the altitude gets wrong when I turn to STD pressure. Turning to QNH 1013 leads to same result.
Anyone with same problem (caution: you will only recognize that when flying online!)? JL, do you have an idea?
Happy easter to all!

emulov
03-31-2018, 02:29 PM
Hi!

The issue is described in the FMGS Installation Guide on page 44:

Altimeter Temperature Effect : Basically, FS and P3D do not simulate an important
phenomenon : the effect of temperature on the altitude displayed on the altimeter. If it is
warmer than the ISA atmosphere, the altimeter underestimates the altitude; if it is colder,
he overestimates altitude.
The default "Altimeter Temperature Effect" option ("yes") takes this effect into account.
However, for those who fly online (IVAO, ...) the altitude of the aircraft will not be that
expected by the controller or other aircrafts ... The "Altimeter Temperature effect" option
allows you to disable this function by replacing “yes” by “no”.

Setting the "Altimeter Temperature Effect" option to "no" should solve the problem.

Regards and happy Easter,
Isak

Beaufort
03-31-2018, 04:00 PM
THX a lot, that did the job. RTFM...

Smagnut
04-01-2018, 04:07 AM
Finally installed 50.0 yesterday and got the same „issue“ with the engine not starting (going to auto-crank)... I do not understand this behavior.
Is there an explanation for it?

But overall, thanks for your effort, JL!

Cheers,
Micha

Phpilot
04-01-2018, 04:14 AM
THX a lot, that did the job. RTFM...

hello guys:) anyone can give me installation manual? where is he?
regards
fred

Mitch95
04-01-2018, 05:14 AM
Hi Fred,

Installation Guide is in the package...
You've surely installed it, while installing B50.
It's the same for all JeeHell versions, all the official manuals can be found in your folder C:/A320FMGS... :
>>> Installation Guide,
>>> User Guide,
>>> Advanced User Guide.

"EN" for English version, "FR" for French version...
Regards,
Michel

Mitch95
04-01-2018, 05:26 AM
One thing more :
If you want to read it before any installation, you just have to :
>>> run the installer (as an administrator),
>>> uncheck all the modules during installation : You will get all the manuals.
>>> Paste them in another folder.
>>> Then run the uninstaller "unins000.exe".
Regards,
Michel

Mitch95
04-01-2018, 05:33 AM
...and of course, the manuals are updated with every new JeeHell version...

Michel

tcane
04-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Hey Guys,
I do not know if I'm just too stupid, but somehow that does not work with the joystick over network.
Have RemoteJoy installed on a client machine. All right until then.
First question: How can I now configure the joystick on the client?
Then I start the server. The client PC connects to PFD ND and so on, and then a Windows error message comes on the client that A320 FMGS no longer works. The program is not executed properly due to an error ...
Before I installed the Remotejoy, everything worked.
I try also a fresh installation of FMGS.
Any Ideas?

Cheers
Florian

Mitch95
04-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Hello Florian,

Your first question about configuration :
>>> On the client PC where ypour joystick is located, you only have to run RemoteJoyApp ("as an administrator" as for every JeeHell module).
>>> On the FMGS Server PC, you only have to run FMGS_Config : your joystick can now be detected and configured.
If not, check your antivirus/firewall which may "unappreciate" RemoteJoyApp...

About error after starting Server :
>>> What are the JeeHell modules running on the client PC, when the error occurs ?
>>> Be aware about FMGS_Server and RemoteJoyApp which can't work together on the same PC

Please have a look too, to Installation Guide chapter 4.1 (page 18) and 4.2 (page 22) about all this.

I made all this working, without any error...

Regards,
Michel

Mitch95
04-03-2018, 01:47 PM
" Chapter 4.1 page 18"... lol.

tcane
04-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Hey Mitch,
Thanks for your reply.
I actually stuck to everything. Antivir and firewall disabled and also tested. I even deleted the FSUIPC.ini.
The attempt on a second client to install brought exactly the same result.
It always seems to crash the hardware.exe on the clients as soon as they connect to the server and only after install the RemoteJoyApp.
@Jeehell: I have three crash files here, it would be help.
It´s Something like this
: <EventType>APPCRASH</EventType><Parameter0>HardwareConnect.exe</Parameter0><Parameter1>0.50.0.1</Parameter1><Parameter2>5aa6e6f6</Parameter2><Parameter3>StackHash_b0b3</Parameter3><Parameter4>0.0.0.0</Parameter4><Parameter5>00000000</Parameter5><Parameter6>c0000005</Parameter6><Parameter7>00000000</Parameter7

tcane
04-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Mhm ok it seems to tun now, there was a wrong Ip-adress for the Server in the RemoteJoy.ini
:roll:
Thought it automatically picks up the ones specified in the installation routine.

michael1508
04-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Since a few days I am receiving an error message concerning the complexjoy.dll:
"Access violation at adress 05C996Ca in module 'ComplexJoy.dl'. Read of address C5B98530."

It came out of nothing... at least nothing, I am aware of.
I already made a clean reinstall of JL on the server pc and reconfigured the Joystick (use the Complex Joy option for my Saitek TQ). It was working then for a few days - now this message comes again...

Anyone with a clue?

//edit: could this be caused by the USB keyboard, that I plugged in and out again?

Best,
Michael

tcane
04-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Ok Joysticks over Network runs, perfectly. But I get on every client after connected to the Server the HardwareConnect.exe crash. I´d like to connect on one client a bit of SIOC Software and on the other Servos that works with Mobiflight and it uses FSUIPC. I think booth needs the HardwareConnect, right?
@ Jeehell Do you need the Crashlog files?

Cheers
Florian

jeehell
04-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Are you sure you did not install some modules which you do not need? some may crash if they don't find their related hardware

michael1508
04-07-2018, 04:49 AM
did run all the time with the same settings.
I am pretty sure, it's the changing USB hardware as usb Port adresses change then also, so I guess the original axis is not found then.

does this make sense?

how are you assuring, that usb assignments stay unchanged when plugging new hardware in or out?

jeehell
04-07-2018, 04:55 AM
I do not use an USB assignment but a GUID generated by windows. This guid could change if USB is messed around with. But on my computer I never had any undesired USB port change which would change the GUID...

tcane
04-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Are you sure you did not install some modules which you do not need? some may crash if they don't find their related hardware

Hi Jeehell,
Thanks for your reply.
To crosscheck this, today I completely uninstall FMGS (including deleting the folder) and reinstalled (off course without any modul except remotejoy) on one client. But unfortunately the hardware.exe still crashes as soon as they connect to the server. On ther Server runs the following modules.
SIOC (Korrys, Switches, etc)
FSUIPC (For PTT on IVAO Client and CameraViewPoint)
FDS (For MCDU)
Cockpitsonic with EHID(Radio F/O)
CockpitConncept (For genius Parts: Radio (CPT), Rudertrim, ACP, TCas, etc.)

King regards
Florian

alamwuhk2a
04-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Hi JL,
Quick question regarding AP PID. Is there any maximum flight control deflection that AP can command?
I’m modifying the OP MODE CLB/DES PID as I use my own 320 aerodynamic model.

Miatanet
04-14-2018, 06:43 AM
Hi all

since today I have a issue with the idle state of my throttle (Skalarki), it does not show idle anymore in ECAM and when try to start the bus it does not speed up,all states like clb rev etc are shown on ecam. Can not taxi or move the plane with engines.

Calibrated a few times the controls but somehow there is a problem, also the flight control check on ecam is not moving, but in nd the white cross is moving when moving the side stick.
Someone an idea what to check to solve this issue?

Never had problems like this before. It si strange, when the bus is moving it is moving backwards....

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
04-14-2018, 07:27 AM
check APFBW window if you have something selected in the dropdown list?

romeow
04-14-2018, 10:43 AM
Question
While climbing PFD's QNH indicator starts to blink after passing TA 5000 ft.
While descending same blinking (STD indicator this time) when passing 5000 ft although I entered on APPR page > TRANS FL 70 (e.g.). Is this correct? Or shouldn't STD start blinking in this case as early as the aircraft passed FL70?
Thanks!
René

Hi Jeehell,
referring to my post #39 I'd like to point again to the fact that in B50 STD (on PFD) doesn't blink when you pass (during descent) e.g. TL 60 although FL60 was entered on APPR page - and activated of course. Same with FL 70.

I think this true to original feature (as a warning) was implemented in earlier versions, wasn't it? Possible to "reactivate" it in the next update/version?
Regards
René

Miatanet
04-16-2018, 12:51 AM
Hi JL

thank you for the quick reply. CFM is shown. I do not know what the problem was, I got the aircraft.cfg of a friend, but it did not solve the issue in the first row. I restarted all again and now it works. Don't ask me what setting this issue solved...

Kind regards
Stefan

Jerec
04-18-2018, 12:48 PM
Hello together,

i just crawled some threads, but i can´t find the answer, which was definitly given by Jean-Luc some time ago.
So, perhaps someone can help me with it. I want to change my configuration to reduce the load on the P3D-PC (i8700K@5GHz), so someone can tell me, which modules are the minimum requirements for the P3D-PC, when its set to client mode?
Server and all other modules shall be moved to the FMGS-PC (i3770K @3.5GHz), where also the complete Skalarkihardware is connected. There is lot of power left, which can be used instead of the visual-PC.

Best regards

Henrik

jeehell
04-18-2018, 01:46 PM
you have some info in the installation guide

Jerec
04-19-2018, 09:08 AM
Hey Jean-Luc,

thx for the info, i did the install as described, but time was running out at the evening. First test was not OK, but i think, it was only missing Simconnect files and correct setting in IO-Profiler from Skalarki.
I will report, when its done.

Regards Henrik

OmniAtlas
04-20-2018, 05:54 AM
Hello together,

i just crawled some threads, but i can´t find the answer, which was definitly given by Jean-Luc some time ago.
So, perhaps someone can help me with it. I want to change my configuration to reduce the load on the P3D-PC (i8700K@5GHz), so someone can tell me, which modules are the minimum requirements for the P3D-PC, when its set to client mode?
Server and all other modules shall be moved to the FMGS-PC (i3770K @3.5GHz), where also the complete Skalarkihardware is connected. There is lot of power left, which can be used instead of the visual-PC.

Best regards

Henrik

You can set it up so the visual computer (P3D) is independent to the FMGS PC

https://soarbywire.com/2017/02/17/running-fmgs-on-a-dedicated-machine-simconnect/

Mitch95
04-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Hello Henrik,
This is described ine the B50.0 Installation Guide...
>>> Chapter 3.3 + picture page 14,
>>> Chapter 4.1 from page 16 to 18,
>>> Chapter 4.3 about Simconnect.
Best regards,
Michel

Mitch95
04-20-2018, 09:05 AM
And install Skalarki Profiler on P3D PC (Skalarki needs FSUIPC) and connect hardware on this PC.
Maybe it works on another PC through WideFs, but I think "the fewer network exchanges, the better" ;-)

Michel

Jerec
04-23-2018, 07:25 AM
Hello guys,

thank you very much for your tips and your help. I got it working now, only Master Sound and Intercom is running on the P3D-PC.
I also considered to move IO-Profiler to the P3D-PC, but this worked in the past very good on remote-PC.

One tip for all people having issues with USB. Always avoid to produce Hub-cascades, always connect an external hub to a direct port of the USB-Controller, not to an internal hub-port. You can perfectly check this with the USB Device Treeviewer, and reconnect to have an optimal result.
For example, the dongle of ImmersiveDisplay needs to be the first device on an controller, otherwise it will disconnect and reconnect again and again.

Best regards

Henrik

Phpilot
04-29-2018, 12:53 PM
Hello. Anybody uses hardware from POLIDRANOGET? after installing JH B50. the driver of this software stop working sometimes, and i can not use modules( overhead; ECAMS; autobrakes, etc). Anybody uses hardware from this brand?
regards
Frederico

Phpilot
04-29-2018, 12:54 PM
http://symulatory.com/

bindook
04-30-2018, 05:44 AM
Can anyone pls advise how to fix hardwareconnect.exe crashing.
Have installed v50 twice with all correct software with same outcome.

Thanks
Michael

jeehell
04-30-2018, 05:47 AM
Can anyone pls advise how to fix hardwareconnect.exe crashing.
Have installed v50 twice with all correct software with same outcome.

Thanks
Michael
which hardware? are you sure you did not install hardware support for other vendors? install ONLY the required modules.

bindook
04-30-2018, 07:00 AM
Pc1 is running just fsx and pc2 is running skalarki, sioc card and fds card and all controls (which have been configured thru temote joy). So thats all im installing.

bindook
04-30-2018, 07:16 AM
Something i have noticed is in the configure.exe is the box for "computer running fmgs server" will not stay checked on the fsx pc.

jeehell
04-30-2018, 12:38 PM
The configure.exe issue is not causing any hard crash. As long as you re-tick the correct boxes before clicking to validate, this is a non issue.

Regarding the hardware crash, try to remove the remote joy function at first (so remove the remotejoy.dll).
if it still crash, remove all the DLLs, then put them back one by one until you find the issue.

bindook
05-01-2018, 06:07 AM
Hi JL,
Might have found the dll.....removed all dll except borlndmm.dll ...it crashed.......removed borlndmm put all other dll back....did not crash.

Thanks
Michael

jeehell
05-01-2018, 06:42 AM
hmm weird?
Do you still have the remote joysticks working??

bindook
05-01-2018, 07:04 AM
I get a "remotejoyapp.exe - system error
The computer can't start because borlndmm.dll is missing from yr computer.try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

jeehell
05-01-2018, 07:48 AM
You may want to put the remotejoy app and dlls in a separate folder and start the app manually...

bindook
05-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Success :D will give it a good workout over weekend.

Thanks for yr help.

Michael

Leonidas
05-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Hi
After transfering all fuel from outer tank, the message remains on upper ECAM. Is that right?
Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12650&stc=1

Miatanet
05-04-2018, 02:35 AM
Hi all

since a week ago I have an issue with the fo_ND and Fo_PFD Display which is black from the beginning or get blacked out after a while. I am running multi server system, but also the fo_nd and fo_pfd started on main fmgs server does no show any information, it is just black. Has anyone an idea what could cause this issue. Cpt side ND and PFD without any problems...

Thank you for a hint
Best regards
Stefan

Mitch95
05-04-2018, 03:18 AM
Hi Stefan,
What does the Server window display about FO PFD and FP ND when the problem occurs :
"Connected" or "Not connected" ?
Best regards,
Michel

Miatanet
05-05-2018, 02:18 AM
Hi Michel

thank you for your quick reply. I found the reason....:roll:. My bro turned the brightness knobs on his side and the screens show up again, silly me..... :mrgreen:.

Have nice weekend ladies and gentlemen

Stefan

Phpilot
05-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Hi Jeehell. do you know witch hardware connect that i have to install to work with POLIDRAGONET hardware? Can you help me with this.
regards
Frederico

jeehell
05-10-2018, 05:44 AM
Hi

Latest version is out, updater or:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B50.1.exe

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A navdata re-build is necessary !!!!! You need to do Hervé Sors fix before, see below.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Reworked RWY and ILS computations. Now RWYs and ILS should match very accurately with scenery IF the RWY/ILS have been updated using Hervé Sors tool: http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html
- Corrected XPDR : to enter a new squawk wit hahardware, you need a double CLR input first.
- Corrected Y ACCU resetting to 0 PSI on engine start (causing a spurious warning)
- Corrected QNH value discrepancy on PFDs and FCU
- Corrected steep turn (above 33° of bank, stick must be held to maintain the bank)
- Added VHF3 ACARS function
- Added NAV BACKUP function on RMP1 and RMP2 (this function does NOT work on the RMP3 on real ACFT as well)
- Added software RMPs
- Corrected ACP behavior on startup (transmission channels removed)
- Corrected some ND FPLN drawing issues
- IDLE indication on EWD no longer shown on ground (as on real ACFT)
- Corrected CRZ FL change on PROG page (triggered uncorrectly DES phase)
- Corrected STROB LT OFF memo logic on GND
- Corrected issue which may provoke IDG disconnet on software start
- MCDU PERF CLB page now shows the real managed speed, taking CSTRs into account
- HYD SD page now displays HYD in 50 PSI steps
- EWD and SD who decimal numbers with a smaller decimal character
- Reworked egine Anti Ice effect on ground idle
- Reversers should no longer open if no HYD power available
- OUTER TK XFR will now occur simultaneously on both sides (no longer independent)
- Oxygen REGUL LO PR will not occur straight after turning off CREW OXY pb
- ADIRS alignment time now dependent on latitude, corrected EWD memo line
- Corrected soem cases of engine start failing seemingly due to an IGN failure
- Corrected TCAS STBY memo conditions
- Corrected some bugs with remote joystick support
- Corrected WXR ACARS retrieval
- Added DDRMI flags and DDRMI logic related to ELEC and HDG sources
- Corrected DDRMI behavior in ADF mode
- Corrected DDRMI magnetic variations computations issues

OmniAtlas
05-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Thank you Jean Luc for continually updating FMGS - I have followed the development for the last 4-5 years and it has grown tremendously in features in such a short amount of time.

cmdr114b
05-11-2018, 02:02 AM
Great work as always Jean Luc.
I really appreciate all the work you do for all of your users.
Many thanks.
John

romeow
05-11-2018, 03:53 AM
And again - merci mille fois de ma part!
René

pete_fuss
05-11-2018, 06:44 AM
Hi JL,

also many thanks from my side!

Regards Peter

Eduardo Santos
05-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Hi JL,
Thank you so much for your work and the great product !
Eduardo

flykarli
05-11-2018, 10:48 AM
I would also like to thank you for your efforts to further improve this software package and to make it available to us.
regards Karl

mike24
05-12-2018, 06:23 AM
I echo every comment that has been said and double it
Thanks again
Mike Baker

juleiin
05-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Hi!

Thank you for the update. Have you added the 73AD offset concerning aircraft power state you talked me about in an other post ? Because the offset list pdf hasn't changed.

Thanks,
Julien

Mitch95
05-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Hello Julien,

What list are you looking to ?

Have a look to the documentation included in the B50.1 package :
>>> Advanced User Guide chapter 6, page 17,
>>> The standalone list has been updated too…

It seems to be what you're looking for ;-)
Regards,

Michel

juleiin
05-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Edit : I updated it manually now it's okay, thanks!

Hi!

You must be right but how do I get this list updated if I updated JeeHell FMGS by its own update application ?

I still have v50.0 pdf in my C/FMGSA320

Do I have to completely reinstall it ?

Thanks!

Mitch95
05-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Hi !

No complete reinstallation needed !

Run the B50.0.
Allow the Updater module to download B50.1.
Run the downloaded installer "A320FMGS_B50.1.exe" : it will overwrite your actual installation, and install the new documentation in place of the previous one, in C:/A320FMGS folder.

Regards,
Michel

juleiin
05-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Done :) It's working! The only problem is that under battery power, display is still on but the offset only takes GEN1/2 into account and display 0 (so display should be off) whenever the two gen are off. Something could be done reading led status of batteries I think! I'll try!

jeehell
05-12-2018, 05:15 PM
battery displays are ALWAYS on, this is why I had to change the battery offset in the first place...

brianwilliamson
05-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Again many thanks JL, as always a great upgrade. Going to put some battery voltage indicators in shortly.

Cheers..............Brian W.

jeehell
05-13-2018, 07:18 AM
Due to a server crash; you can download the full package here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFiJ1KJ4xY3aUQgtrVkw

juleiin
05-13-2018, 08:17 AM
For people interested, to display or not the fcu, I use that speed value is -998 when nothing is displayed. With that, even if both gens are down, the batteries or rat gen will supply power to the aircraft and fcu display will be lit.

mike24
05-14-2018, 12:12 PM
Since loading latest FMGS 50.1 landing gear won't retract but when I stop FMGS I can retract it with G key
Soon as you load FMGS again it won't retract I have disconnected my hardware connection to fsuipc causing it to stay up?
Thankyou any help would be great
Mike

OmniAtlas
05-15-2018, 01:51 AM
Since loading latest FMGS 50.1 landing gear won't retract but when I stop FMGS I can retract it with G key
Soon as you load FMGS again it won't retract I have disconnected my hardware connection to fsuipc causing it to stay up?
Thankyou any help would be great
Mike

Do you have the land gear software panel installed on your setup? It overwrites your hardware logic.

mike24
05-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Yes I do I'll try stopping it and trying it again
But it not caused any problems before
Thanks
Mike

Airmichel
05-16-2018, 03:36 AM
Hello everyone,
first a big thank you to JL for the great new version 50.1. The new version has solved many small problems on my system. Unfortunately, there is a new problem. When I fly in bad weather, the engines start to shake and the power goes up to stall speed.
The problem only occurs when I fly close to thunderstorm cells, Normal clouds are not a problem.
My weather program is Active Sky16. Can someone confirm this problem, or has a solution?

best regards
Micha

jeehell
05-16-2018, 04:12 AM
Engine anti ice and wing anti ice...

spiliot
05-16-2018, 04:54 AM
Since it is sort of brought up, whenever I fly in moderate (or worse) turbulence (usually related to TS/CB clouds) autothust can't maintain the set target speed (managed or selected). It appears very sensitive to reduce power and very slow to restore it in response to the effects of turbulence on the plane. It's not related to AI, happens with AI on or off, and in fact if I use manual thrust (set speed lever close to target, AT off), the engines maintain the requested thrust and the speed climbs back to the target which I can easily maintain with periodic lever movements. Reselecting AT back to on will reduce speed by .04 mach at least below target and the commanded thrust fluctuates a lot. Another "trick" I use is to select .80 mach (!) to have an actual speed of around .72.

Is there a way to tweak autothust sensitivity Jean Luc?

PS. While I haven't tested with the latest latest version, this problem is on for me for quite some time and I didn't see anything in the changelog that might have fixed.

Mitch95
05-16-2018, 09:37 AM
Hello,

I think JeeHell software makes its possible to simulate real aircraft, as far as possible...
So, severe turbulence conditions have an influence on the behavior of the aircraft, especially about thrust management.
It can be necessary to disconnect A/THR, and manually setting thrust according such values as Flight level, weight and speed.

A real A320 pilot could tell more about this…

Regards,
Michel

jeehell
05-16-2018, 12:26 PM
What Aribus says about turbulence:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12678&stc=1

FSX/P3D turbulence model is not really good, and it is VERY hard to feel turbulence on a fixed simulator.
What is moderate turbulence in P3D is closer to severe turbulence.

Mitch95
05-16-2018, 06:15 PM
So, it could be a good idea to reduce turbulence effects in ActiveSky too...
Default value are 100 (if I have good memory...) ; 60 or 70 could be enough.
Regards,
Michel

Airmichel
05-17-2018, 03:31 AM
Hello JL,
thank you for the quick response.
That's it, engine and Wing anti ice.

best regards

Micha

Miatanet
05-19-2018, 05:30 AM
Thank you again for your great work !!!

Best regards
Stefan

Antonio Jose
05-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Hi Jeehell,

Just want to say thanks for one more update.
In my case, the three bugs reported are now fix and changes are really more accurate.

With the new RMP features, I just had to change my SIOC script because of the display frequency, but now everything works great.

Thanks again for this amazing work.

Fritz
05-24-2018, 02:53 PM
Hi JeeHell,

in the SIOC Creator, only 3 switching positions are possible to assign for the WXR Mode Selector. It seems the input for the TCAS is linked here again. All 4 switch positions can be configured in the IITCreator. Is that still a bug?

For the Gain Knob a pot can be configured. Some of the original WXR panels have Rotary Switches installed behind the Gain Knob. Mine has 10 switch positions. Would it be possible to implement this in the SIOC Creator?

Thanks and best regards

Fritz

jeehell
05-25-2018, 05:34 PM
Hi JeeHell,

in the SIOC Creator, only 3 switching positions are possible to assign for the WXR Mode Selector. It seems the input for the TCAS is linked here again. All 4 switch positions can be configured in the IITCreator. Is that still a bug?

yes it's a display bug. Same logic as for the XPDR applies, you should read WX/T , TURB , MAP.

For the Gain Knob a pot can be configured. Some of the original WXR panels have Rotary Switches installed behind the Gain Knob. Mine has 10 switch positions. Would it be possible to implement this in the SIOC Creator?

You need to make your own SIOC script.
First create a dummy pot in SIOC Creator for the gain (ie assign a fake input number which is not used in your system).
Then add you own script which will change the value of that variable based on your switches linked to your own script.
The values are from 0 to 255 if I remember well here, 0 being the minimum 128 middle and 255 maximum.

regards

Phpilot
05-27-2018, 12:22 PM
hello guys.
i have been testing b50.1 with any problems. In Aircraft option i have Altimeter Temperature effect "no". why in vatsim show that my aircraft flyes 361 feet above FL. In my altimeter i have 32000 in vatsim 32361. This with altimeter temperature effect turned OFF.
anyone can help me with this?
cheers
Frederico

startrail
05-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Hi;

After installing B50.1 I keep getting Acess violation in OVHD.exe . The program continues to load and after closing the Acees violation window. The program works perfectly. I have done a clean install but in vain. I still get the message.

thanks

Mike

OmniAtlas
05-27-2018, 08:47 PM
Hi;

After installing B50.1 I keep getting Acess violation in OVHD.exe . The program continues to load and after closing the Acees violation window. The program works perfectly. I have done a clean install but in vain. I still get the message.

thanks

Mike

Mike, I also have this issue - starter.exe has to be opened twice for the program to work correctly.

startrail
05-28-2018, 01:45 AM
[QUOTE=OmniAtlas;171581]Mike, I also have this issue - starter.exe has to be opened twice for the program to work correctly.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the reply. So, there is a problem initiating that violation. Let’s hope it can be identified and solved.

romeow
05-28-2018, 04:16 AM
Mike, I also have this issue - starter.exe has to be opened twice for the program to work correctly.
Thank you for this workaround. I've faced the same issue.

@ Frederico
Same here! I was pointed by an IVAO controller that there is a difference between my FL and the one indicated on his radar (can't remember by how many hundreds of feet). I hope with you that someone might give us a hint.
Regards
René

Leonidas
05-29-2018, 06:12 AM
Hi Jeehell
Do you think it's possible to implement the Topcat ACARS into your MCDU?
Regards

Leonidas
05-29-2018, 02:04 PM
hello guys.
i have been testing b50.1 with any problems. In Aircraft option i have Altimeter Temperature effect "no". why in vatsim show that my aircraft flyes 361 feet above FL. In my altimeter i have 32000 in vatsim 32361. This with altimeter temperature effect turned OFF.
anyone can help me with this?
cheers
Frederico

Probably same issue: Little by little altitude is going down and after a while GRZ ALT dissapeared! Same if Temperature effect is NO or YES.

romeow
05-29-2018, 04:37 PM
I don't know if there is a correlation between the two facts. Anyway I face both issues: correct FL indicated on PFD but different FL reported by controllers and a very slow descent even with VS needle stable.
Regards
René

omarhabeeb
06-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Hi there

i'm trying to setup fmgs jeehell b50 on a network pc

i have
1 main pc on which hardware is installed
2 logitch side stick
2 saitek rudders
1 autothrottle 1
fcu from skalarki
1 landing gear skalarki with autobrake
2 radio panels skalarki

then i have 1 pc captain
1 pc first officer
1 pc that has 2 monitors (1 for ewd sd, and 1 touch screen monitor for fmgs mcdu's and fmgs ecp)
1 pc with 2 touchscreen monitors for fmgs overhead

trying to connect them but it's not connecting

fmgs is not appearing in the p3d menu i also asked Marcin from skalarki electronics at the momenthe also couldn't help me
this is my first install at all
any help why it says fmgs not connected to the server
thanks

Mitch95
06-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Hello Omarhabeeb,

Did you carefully and completely read the Installation Guide ?

You will find pictures in pages 11/12 which tell you about working installations, especially what must be installed on P3D computer... (chapters 3 and 4).

Where are P3D / FSUIPC ?
Where are JeeHell FMGS_Server and FSUIPC modules ?
I don't see them in your described installation…

You also have to check IP addresses etc...

What do you mean about "fmgs is not appearing in the p3d menu" ?
Nothing appears in P3D, you only have to check "Connected to P3D" in FMGS_Server window.

Because it's your first install, I suggest you :
>>> firstly connecting only JeeHell FMGS Server and software modules and make them work,
>>> after this, you will get a first experience and it will be easier for you to connect hardware... (specific hardware modules have to be installed in JeeHell software, as described in chapter 4.1...).

Regards,
Michel

michael1508
06-02-2018, 07:53 PM

After about a dozen of normal engine starts this happened to me yesterday for the first time as well.

Is this fixed meanwhile?? I had a couple of starts today - without any problem. Then after the 5th or 6th time I experienced the same engine start failures. I tried several times, then restarting of JL Server, then also restarting of P3D, then also restarting of PC - nothing helped.

Hope, you can help!

Thanks,
Michael

tcane
06-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Hello Guys, Hello Jeehell,

On my last two flights I had a strange issue.
The AP disconnected from time to time (No Ecam Actions). Didn't touch the Sidestick/Ruder or something... also there was normal weather conditions without any windy up and down drifts or thunderstorm.
After the fourth or fifth disconnect (on a 2h flight on IVAO), the MCDU reset (like cold and dark) and all entries are gone. No flightplan, V2, Fuel...

Any Ideas what goes wrong?
Also, I still have the hardware.exe crash on booth clients. No hardware support are installed, only the Joystickclient.

Kind regards
Florian

jeehell
06-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Is this fixed meanwhile?? I had a couple of starts today - without any problem. Then after the 5th or 6th time I experienced the same engine start failures. I tried several times, then restarting of JL Server, then also restarting of P3D, then also restarting of PC - nothing helped.

Hope, you can help!

Thanks,
Michael
that might be solved in next release

michael1508
06-04-2018, 01:53 AM
that might be solved in next release

Would be great if you could prioritize this one.
if it occurs, there is no work around and you just can not fly without reinstall, as far as I can see

jeehell
06-04-2018, 03:09 AM
Would be great if you could prioritize this one.
if it occurs, there is no work around and you just can not fly without reinstall, as far as I can see

Reinstalling is totally useless, however check you get decent FPS above 30fps...

jpromeroa
06-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Jean Luc, it is my understanding that you also can provide an Instructor Operating Station. How can I contact you in order to discuss this?.

Best,
JP

OmniAtlas
06-05-2018, 10:34 PM
AFAIK IOS is only available for the commercial version of FMGS, but it would be fantastic if JL can offer the iOS to private users

jpromeroa
06-06-2018, 12:17 AM
AFAIK IOS is only available for the commercial version of FMGS, but it would be fantastic if JL can offer the iOS to private users

Actually, that is what I meant. I wanted to ask regarding the commercial version. How can I contact you JL.

JP

omarhabeeb
06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Hello Guys
i have some issues with fmgs b50.1/network pc or both
i wrote some notes regarding my problem

i would really appreciate it if you can have a look at them and see if you can help me

i have 2 issues the first concerning the pc network the other concerning fmgs

all pc's are updated the last win10 update
the firewalls are all off according to the IT guy who helped me
windows defender too (but not shure if it's done properly)

first topic network

i have 1 main pc i7 k7700 with 1080ti ( basiclly what a gamer pc has)
and then i have 3 pc's i3 basic stuff 1 i5

the network is built in this way
from the wall to a router via cable and then from the router to a switch also via cable and from there to the pc's also via cables
when i connect them i go to my computer icon on desktop and then to network icon on the left and click on the network
some names of the pc's appear other doesn't ,when i do refresh the page the one they used to be sometimes disappear
and others appear it seems like it's a random thing but definatly i don't see all the pc's of the network (except for the main pc who sees all the pc's)
the other pc's (cpt ,fo ,ovhd central) not always see each other
but when i go to run > cmd.exe> and check the ping on all the pc's then every pc seems to get the signal from the others

how i can make sure that the pc's network is up and running in a stable way?

note on the same router i have also ps4 consoles and xbox console which they are connected via wifi maybe this could disturb the signal and ip adress??

my network details are
when i go to control panel>network and sharing>change adapter settings>right click on the network>properties>internet protocal version tcp/ipv4>properties>

use the following ip address
ip address 10.0.0.30 main pc 10.0.0.50 cpt pc 10.0.0.70 ovhd pc 10.0.0.90 central (pedestal)pc 10.0.0.80 fopc
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
deafult gateway 10.0.0.138

use the following dns server addresses
preffered dns server 10.0.0.138

all pc's are updated the last win10 update
the firewalls are all off according to the IT guy who helpd me
windows defender too (but not sure if it's done properly)

what else is needed??

second topic fmgs
on the main pc i installed p3d latest with fscuipc 5.0, fmgs server b 50.1 ,
and all the hardware from skalarki electronics( fcu,abrk ldg lever ,captain rmp,fo rmp?)
2 logiteck 3dpro joystics,2 saitek rudderpedals,thorottletek which include spoiler and flap levers and few other switches
ip address 10.0.0.30
so in the fmgs installer on main pc i checked the following

main application
master p3d just on this pc
fmgs server just on this pc
ap/fbw just on this pc
sound module just on this pc
intercom module just on this pc

hardware module

fscuipc just on this pc (althought joysticks calibration is done via fmgs so far)
skalarki I/O

Software panels interface

software fcu checked
software fo efis checked
software thr lvr checked
software spoilers checked
software flaps checked
software landing gear checked

when it comes to put the ip address in the installation process on the main pc i check both the boxes which says
this pc runs p3d checked
this pc runs fmgs server checked
so ip box is automatically greyd when the above are checked so ip not needed

and then joystick calibration
i did the calibration via fmgs and then save

but regarding to the calibration few question
1 if i do calibration via fmgs do i need to check the box fscuipc support?
2is the calibration via fmgs a must ?or i can do it via fscuipc?
3 i red on the forums that fmgs server works only if i do joystick
calibration and saving cause after the saving fmgs installator
generate a file that without it the hole software will not work
is that correct?

now when i run the same installer
on the captain pc i choose these option
from main application
pfd captain side checked
nd captain side checked

nothing else checked in the installer fill the ip of the main pc (p3d ,fmgs server) which is 10.0.0.30

on the fo pc the installer
main application

pfd fo side checked

nd fo side checked

nothing else checked in the installer fill the ip of the main pc (p3d ,fmgs server) again is 10.0.0.30

on overhead pc (with 2 touch screen monitors)

in the installer i choose

software panel interface
overhead interface checked
nothing else checked in the installer fill the ip of the main pc (p3d ,fmgs server) again 10.0.0.30

on the central pc 2 monitors
1 normal
1 touchscreen
main application
ewd checked
sd checked
mcdu captain checked
mcdu fo checked
ddrmi checked
clock checked
software panel interface
software ecp checked
software cpt acp checked
software fo acp checked
software cpt rmp not checked cause i have hardware
software fo rmp not checked cause i have hardware

nothing else checked in the installer fill the ip of the main pc (p3d ,fmgs server) again 10.0.0.30

after all the installations i restart all the pc's
run the the a320 fmgs cold and dark icon on main pc then run the other's
as administrator
the results are
the only thing is that i see connected is

ap/fbw connected but sometimes signal keeps flipping althought it's on the same pc of the server(i mean it keep changing connected/not connected)

fcu connected in green
mcdu connected in green
fo mcdu connected in green
all the other modules seem to be disconnected

now regarding ap/fbw (in addition to the server )as far as i red in the
fmgs guide without this module nothing works
and i have to choose 1of 2 aircrafts cfm/iae

in this module we have 2 aircraft type coefficents
cfm/iae
what i have to do in the reload coefficent and show editor
is there something that i have to do ?

so we have p3d with fscuipc skalarki profile 5 and fmgs server

i have to start all of them but the question is in which order ?
does it make a difference?

so this is what i get from the software

or that there is a problem in the network and this is why i get these results

bare in mind that for 1 hour i had everything connected and running ( i don't remember what i pressed to make it work) i don't know what happened after restart the pc maybe

any help would be appreciated

a step by step process would be perfect :D
Regards

Omar

Mitch95
06-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Hi Omar,

Waaooooooooooh....
I will try to bring you several answers.......

Your "1st topic" issue :
Seems to be a known Windows 10 version 1803 issue.
Have a look to Microsoft forums, for example : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-version-1803-network-dont-see-other/6f5593c3-6bb0-48ba-a415-ecce2895b250

I don't use PS4 / Xbox, so I don't know about any disturb... Try to unplug them during your testings...

Network : What is 10.0.0.138 ??

VERY IMPORTANT : Before installing any JeeHell software, you must check all your Windows network is completely available and stable.
Otherwise you will get problems and you will not be able to find their cause(s)...

Your "2nd topic" issue :
1 - Yes ! ==> JeeHell FMGS doesn't use FSUIPC, but FSUIPC is used by SKALARKI Profiler when you will install it ; then it's necessary to install FSUIPC support module..
2 - FMGS_Config has been built for this ==> Use it to calibrate Logitech and Saitek hardware, as described in the Installation Guide.
3 - Yes of course ! ==> Your settings are saved in 2 files, no matter about this...

About starting the software :
1 - Run P3D,
2 - Run starter.exe as administrator on the P3D PC, check FMGS_Server connected to P3D.
3 - Run starter.exe as administrator on the other PC, check the modules connected to FMGS_Server.

About CFM/IAE aircraft and coefficients :
JeeHell FMGS software simulates 2 A320 different models (A320-214 and A320-233). You choose the model you want to use... ==> There are some differences but for a first installation, I think its'better to let the CFM default.
Look at Installation Guide chapter 5.7 : "Only advanced user should change the model and/or the AP/FBW coefficients" ==> At this time, make your simulator work with the default parameters..., and wait to get more and more experience before changing any parameters :)

At the end, if ALL is now able to work fine and stable, you can run SKALARKI Profiler.
Let time enough to each software to completely be connect :
1 - FMGS_Server to P3D,
2 - FMGS modules to FMGS_Server,
3 - SKALARKI Profiler to FMGS_Server.

Hope all this will help you ;)
Michel

tcane
06-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Hello Jeehell,

It would be very nice, when you can help me or give a reply. ;)
Since today i had a very big issue. On the afternoon i made a testflight and all works fine (without the problem that i allready wrote)
This evening i like to fly my every thursday evening online flight on ivao. StartUp Procedure all fine. Starting engines... check. Flightcontrols... failed! FMGS recognizes the Joystick inputs (see it on the PFD etc.) but on the EICAS displayed nothing. Take Thrust to FLX/MCT The Dot raises but there is no thrust. The plane don´t move.
You can see it in the Video above.
Restart 4 times all computers... Still the same. :(((( After over one hour restart and start up the software i gave up.
What i see is that the AP/FBW Server Disconnected and Connected everytime.
Now I am very sad because I have absolutely no idea what´s the problem. Everything was still going on this afternoon.

Hope you will and can help.

Kind regards
Florian

Here´s the Video: https://youtu.be/J_XissAkb2k

FwFreak
06-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Probably same issue: Little by little altitude is going down and after a while GRZ ALT dissapeared! Same if Temperature effect is NO or YES.

Same here!

pmartin
06-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Hello Jeehell,

It would be very nice, when you can help me or give a reply. ;)
Since today i had a very big issue. On the afternoon i made a testflight and all works fine (without the problem that i allready wrote)
This evening i like to fly my every thursday evening online flight on ivao. StartUp Procedure all fine. Starting engines... check. Flightcontrols... failed! FMGS recognizes the Joystick inputs (see it on the PFD etc.) but on the EICAS displayed nothing. Take Thrust to FLX/MCT The Dot raises but there is no thrust. The plane don´t move.
You can see it in the Video above.
Restart 4 times all computers... Still the same. :(((( After over one hour restart and start up the software i gave up.
What i see is that the AP/FBW Server Disconnected and Connected everytime.
Now I am very sad because I have absolutely no idea what´s the problem. Everything was still going on this afternoon.

Hope you will and can help.

Kind regards
Florian

Here´s the Video: https://youtu.be/J_XissAkb2k

Sorry but your video does not work?
Best regards
peter

tcane
06-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Sorry but your video does not work?
Best regards
peter

Ohh sorry, it was private. Thanks for the hint! Should be work now.

jeehell
06-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Ohh sorry, it was private. Thanks for the hint! Should be work now.
this is a strange issue.
If it worked then stopped working this can be an indication of antivirus/firewall/windows update issue, and I would start there.
Also check in the AP/FBW window if for some reason you still have either CFM or IAE selected.

tcane
06-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Hello Jeehell,

Big big thanks for your reply. This was also my first thought, but AntiVir and Firewall was deactivated... As I know there was all up to date.
Today this works again. I Hope it stays with a single time.
But another issue are back today. The AP Disconnection.... and I know why the AP disconnect.
When the Plane turns The Alpha min. Speed Protection oscillating up and down . See here in these Video: https://youtu.be/EIA3LFDDPb8
Any idea whats happen?
Looking forward to your reply.
Kind regards
Florian

jeehell
06-09-2018, 05:24 PM
what altitude and weight?

Hello Jeehell,

Big big thanks for your reply. This was also my first thought, but AntiVir and Firewall was deactivated... As I know there was all up to date.
Today this works again. I Hope it stays with a single time.
But another issue are back today. The AP Disconnection.... and I know why the AP disconnect.
When the Plane turns The Alpha min. Speed Protection oscillating up and down . See here in these Video: https://youtu.be/EIA3LFDDPb8
Any idea whats happen?
Kind regards
Florian

Mitch95
06-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi Florian,

Why do you get "SWITCHG PNL" on your EWD ?
It seems to be an initialization error, you should NOT get this, as far I can see your modules on your video...
So, try to move the Switching Panel switches, until this message disappears.

Normally this has nothing to do with what you describe, but in case of an initialization error, there may be strange things......

Sometimes I get the same "SWITCHG PNL" initialization bug with Skalarki hardware, but I correct it using Switching Panel, before starting engines. So I can't tell you what could happen later, when using sticks and THR LVRS...
I'm not sure on your video, but is it Skalarki hardware too ?

Regards,
Michel

tcane
06-10-2018, 04:34 AM
Hi Jeehell and Michel,
Thanks again for your reply.

@Jeehell
Please find in attach the picture with my load from TopCat. I was on FL380.
Another Question: I have now an old car blower for ventilation system. I´m think about how can I integrate it to your software or is it better to connect it directly to the pack flow switch on the Overhead? Don't know... do you have any plans with the Packflow switch? :)

@Michel
No i didn´t have any Skalarki Hardware the most things (incl. Throttle) are genius parts in the pedestal. ;)
Don't know why this message appears because PFD and ND are on the correct positions. The "SWITCHG PNL" problem was not on my priority check list until now... But thanks for the hint, I will check the buttons.

Kind regards
Florian

pmartin
06-10-2018, 05:26 AM
Hello Florian!
Why do you not connect the fan via a FSUIPC-Offset (not used) to the system, so you are flexibel if JL makes a Offset?
Best regards
peter

tcane
06-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Hi Peter,
There´re allready a offset for the packs flow 78EE Value 44 for LO, 45 for Norm and 46 for HI.
My plan was to control the fanspeed with this Switch. Lo= Out Norm= half power Hi= Full Power
But i don´t know about Jeehell is planing something in the future with this Offset or it is only for the EIS. In addition as i know the blower goes out, when APU BLEED are on for start the engines. This would be fine if implement this on my real blower too.
Maybe someone has an idea to implement this?

By the way because of Switching Panel. The PFD/ND XFR Buttons works fine. :/

jeehell
06-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Hi

Some of you may have noticed an update is available for sure days now...

Regards
JL

bindook
06-17-2018, 11:20 PM
Hi JL,
Just installed it...thanks.

I have some issues which were also in v50.1 & still in 50.2 (fsx)

I am running server and ap/fbw on fsx pc everything else on 2nd pc.

1) when fmgs connects i get a error msg on 2nd pc saying "A320 fmgs has stopped working" it mentions appcrash hardwareconnect.exe" i close the program...on fsx pc i also get a error msg " access violation at address 00000000 in module ovhd.exe" i close that and fmgs still works ok without having to restart.

2) wx radar.....i get nothing when i have pfd/nd set but when i swap nd/pfd i get a full screen of green ??

I have check the wx folder location and thats setup correctly.

Thanks

Michael

romeow
06-18-2018, 04:03 AM
1) when fmgs connects i get a error msg on 2nd pc saying "A320 fmgs has stopped working" it mentions appcrash hardwareconnect.exe" i close the program...on fsx pc i also get a error msg " access violation at address 00000000 in module ovhd.exe" i close that and fmgs still works ok without having to restart.

Hi Michael,

you are not the only one ;)

Have a look on post #123 and #124 for a workaround.

René

@ JL
Thanks for the update! I've just installed it. No problem so far!

Beaufort
06-19-2018, 02:52 PM
Enroute online with B50.2, no probs so far, THX a lot for the update. The only thing I remarked was that my pedals now have much more effect when taxiing on ground even with low speeds, 15-17 kts. Caused by the update or a bug in my system?
EDIT: Flight completed without any problems, perfect descent in managed mode. The only thing as said: too big effect of the rudder on ground even with low speeds, I can taxi without using the tiller.

romeow
06-20-2018, 03:16 AM
I can confirm what you have noticed!
And another issue: Climbing FL360 the AP disconnects when reaching about FL356 probably caused by Alpha Protection Speed. Therefore no way to to activate AP again.

Beaufort
06-20-2018, 04:06 PM
You‘re right, I noticed the same, but still longer ago, I think from B50.0 or 50.1. When reaching cruise altitude, e.g. FL370, fully loaded with e.g 170 PAX and 5t fuel left, speed M.71 at CI35, all properly calculated with PFPX, speed is in yellow area, AP and A/THR disconnects and thrust increases im AFLOOR protection. I can reengage AP and A/THR when setting speed manual to M.81 and yellow area is left. This effect did not appear before.

Niklas
07-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Hi all,

I have a strange problem: After T/O the PERF Page did not realise the T/O and is not going to Climb Mode. Thurst Lever and PFD are "turning" ( I can see it, but no automatic speed control).

Any suggestion to the fault? I depart with TO/GA.

Regards,
Niklas

jeehell
07-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Hi all,

I have a strange problem: After T/O the PERF Page did not realise the T/O and is not going to Climb Mode. Thurst Lever and PFD are "turning" ( I can see it, but no automatic speed control).

Any suggestion to the fault? I depart with TO/GA.

Regards,
Niklas

More details needed... With toga takeoff your description is highly unlikely.

Niklas
07-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Hello JL,

so well I dont know what you need so I have documented my departure by pics.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25cgir7fvw9cu9n/AABiVfd_TMiIPHMAURclJ0sta?dl=0

So now I guess I have the fault: Arrived at Cruise FL PERF Page turns into CLB. I will report what happen in descend and so on...

SIM: P3DV3.3
WIN 7

jeehell
07-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Your PFD shows MAN MCT during take off ... It should be either MAN TOGA or MAN FLX check that you have a FLX TMP inserted or that your thr lvr are correctly calibrated.

Smagnut
07-21-2018, 03:48 AM
Good morning,

still running version 50.0 and two short questions:
1) Can I go straight to 50.2, skipping 50.1?
2) Is 50.2 compatible with p3d 4.3?

Many thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,
Micha

Leonidas
07-21-2018, 06:23 AM
Good morning,
still running version 50.0 and two short questions:
1) Can I go straight to 50.2, skipping 50.1?
2) Is 50.2 compatible with p3d 4.3?
Many thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,
Micha

1) Yes, you can
2) Yes, it is
Regards

Smagnut
07-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Done and it works... many thanks, Leonidas!

Leonidas
07-27-2018, 04:16 AM
Hi
My Pro-ATC software sees me about 1000ft higher than FMGS. Someone with similar issue?
Regards

Mitch95
07-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Hello Leonidas,
Hmm... Maybe the same as with IVAO (or others) users...
Look at Installation Guide chapter 5.12.
You should solve this with the "Altimeter Teperature effect", in the "Aircraft Options".
Regards,
Michel

hohum
07-31-2018, 11:41 PM
I know this is a small thing but can you guys implement the self-test screen for the displays?

jeehell
08-06-2018, 05:49 AM
Hi

Maybe some of you have missed that thread, not so many answers so get:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32241

Best regards
JL

Reyden84
08-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Hi,

Im sorry to tell you your donwload link for b50.1 is infected by Maleware...
I tryd to repair or fix it but not working still get Maleware warning.

Thanks.

Leonidas
08-16-2018, 11:04 AM
Hi,
Im sorry to tell you your donwload link for b50.1 is infected by Maleware...
I tryd to repair or fix it but not working still get Maleware warning.
Thanks.

Why don't you download last version B50.2?

Leonidas
09-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Hi
Files in folder C:\A320FMGS\WXR hasn't updated recently, so no weather radar for me. Something happened with AS? An update maybe... Does anyone know something?

romeow
09-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Hi,

are you sure that \WXR folder is still shared? There is no recent AS update but some for Windows. Who knows what they have done with your system :roll:

Leonidas
09-09-2018, 06:36 AM
Hi,
are you sure that \WXR folder is still shared? There is no recent AS update but some for Windows. Who knows what they have done with your system :roll:

Firstly It has nothing to do with sharing. P3D, FMGS and AS are in the same PC, so must there be files in local folder C:\A320FMGS\WXR. Secondly you should look sharing \\WXR at ND PC.
Thanks for your answer

Jerec
09-15-2018, 09:17 AM
Hello together,

i mentioned an issue with my system, when i use the AP-Disconnect button. In config, they are both push and release-function assigned to corresponding APTO-function for CPT and FO. Controllers are both set off in P3D and FSUIPC. In my case, when i use the function by doubleclick with AP on, the cavalrycharge comes up as normal, but the priorityleftfunction goes on and stays on, also the Masterwarning goes not off as expected. So i have to release it both by pressing sidestickpriority button to switch off the arrow nd pressing master warning to switch MW LED off.
In further versions, the Priority function only goes on, when no AP was active and the arrow goes off, when button was released.
Has anyone the same issue or is this behaviour normal function?

Further information: i use the new remotejoyfunction for all controlaxis, maybe it is useful

Regards Henrik

Firefly77
09-15-2018, 04:23 PM
same for me ! I am not using remotejoy

Fritz
10-03-2018, 06:31 AM
You‘re right, I noticed the same, but still longer ago, I think from B50.0 or 50.1. When reaching cruise altitude, e.g. FL370, fully loaded with e.g 170 PAX and 5t fuel left, speed M.71 at CI35, all properly calculated with PFPX, speed is in yellow area, AP and A/THR disconnects and thrust increases im AFLOOR protection. I can reengage AP and A/THR when setting speed manual to M.81 and yellow area is left. This effect did not appear before.

Had this effect this morning at FL360. FMGS B50.2. Also 170 PAX, speed M.71 at CI50. Set speed manual to M.75.

Leonidas
10-07-2018, 03:05 AM
Had this effect this morning at FL360. FMGS B50.2. Also 170 PAX, speed M.71 at CI50. Set speed manual to M.75.

Maybe you should turn ENG ANTI ICE on.

tcane
10-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Hallo Jeehell,
I had a small question because of XPDR/TCAS via Joystickswitches.
I have a original TCas Panel and interface it with a LeoBodnar BBI-32. Thats my second BBI-32 in my system but the Cards has allready another name called "Button Box Interface 2".
I assignet more or less all the buttons and switches via the FMGS Config.
For a example the Button XPDR3... push the button and "Button Box Interface 2 Key N°8 appears in the box. Assign as XPDR3 with a push AND release action. I had already done that with other keys that´s work.
Then fire up the Flightsimulator and your software. But nothings happen. No change oder something else. There is nothing in your software of the inputs. See it also in the MCDU / TCas Menue.
Any idea???
Cheers Florian

jeehell
10-13-2018, 09:34 PM
Hallo Jeehell,
I had a small question because of XPDR/TCAS via Joystickswitches.
I have a original TCas Panel and interface it with a LeoBodnar BBI-32. Thats my second BBI-32 in my system but the Cards has allready another name called "Button Box Interface 2".
I assignet more or less all the buttons and switches via the FMGS Config.
For a example the Button XPDR3... push the button and "Button Box Interface 2 Key N°8 appears in the box. Assign as XPDR3 with a push AND release action. I had already done that with other keys that´s work.
Then fire up the Flightsimulator and your software. But nothings happen. No change oder something else. There is nothing in your software of the inputs. See it also in the MCDU / TCas Menue.
Any idea???
Cheers Florian

Did you clear the active code twice before trying to enter a new code?

tcane
10-14-2018, 06:37 AM
Did you clear the active code twice before trying to enter a new code?
Hi Jeehell and thx for your reply!
Check, this solves the problem for the push buttons! Thanks!
But have another problem with the switches. For example the STBY/AUTO/ON switch, has in the genius version only one input for ON. Do you have maybe a fix for that, that i can also turn off if the switch not in On position? The same is with the ALT RPTG.
thanks in advance
Florian

jeehell
10-16-2018, 03:27 AM
There are many different XPDR panel versions on the 320 family.
You can use the model you have simply enough. You jsut need to cheat it a little bit for example with the STBY/AUTO/ON, you can transform it to AUTO/ON this way in FMGS Config:

ON Switch:

declare the push action as : XPDR ON with push event
do not declare any release action.

AUTO Switch:

declare the push action as : XPDR AUTO with push event

tcane
10-16-2018, 05:34 AM
There are many different XPDR panel versions on the 320 family.
You can use the model you have simply enough. You jsut need to cheat it a little bit for example with the STBY/AUTO/ON, you can transform it to AUTO/ON this way in FMGS Config:

ON Switch:

AUTO Switch:

declare the push action as : XPDR AUTO with push event

Hi Jeehell,
thanks again for your great support!
Unfortunately I still do not quite understand the logic behind Push / Release and Toggle in your software but anyway...:oops:
How can I declare an action for AUTO Switch if there's no Joystick Input? Normally you have to push first an button on the Joystick and assign then an action?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Florian

jeehell
10-16-2018, 05:43 AM
Hi Jeehell,
thanks again for your great support!
Unfortunately I still do not quite understand the logic behind Push / Release and Toggle in your software but anyway...:oops:
How can I declare an action for AUTO Switch if there's no Joystick Input? Normally you have to push first an button on the Joystick and assign then an action?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Florian
you can also do:

ON Switch:

declare the releaseaction as : XPDR AUTO with push event

AUTO Switch:

do not declare any push action.

tcane
10-16-2018, 07:44 AM
Hi Jehell,

Perfect!!! This solution works very nice! Big thank you for your help!

Leonidas
10-20-2018, 06:28 AM
Hi
Very often about 50% of flights, after full flaps the flaps sound doesn't stop and this is very annoying during landing. It stops only after flaps retraction usually at taxiways.
Anyone else with this?
Regards

startrail
10-21-2018, 12:59 AM
Hi
Very often about 50% of flights, after full flaps the flaps sound doesn't stop and this is very annoying during landing. It stops only after flaps retraction usually at taxiways.
Anyone else with this?
Regards

I had this problem before. I guess it originates from the Sim Aircraft Sound folder . Try changing the aircraft sound set and see if the problem is solved.

Couple of weeks ago I changed the sound set and this problem returned so I reverted back to the one working.

Regards

Mike

romeow
10-21-2018, 11:58 AM
As an aside ;) I was told you can't hear any flaps sound sitting in a real Airbus cockpit.

Rafape
10-25-2018, 08:22 AM
Hi.

How can I move the labels in the display mcdu? The lines I move with the buttons, but I can not find how to move the labels. Thank's! ;) you!

Leonidas
10-26-2018, 02:55 AM
Hi.
How can I move the labels in the display mcdu? The lines I move with the buttons, but I can not find how to move the labels. Thank's! ;) you!

I think you can't...

Rafape
10-26-2018, 03:56 AM
I think you can't...

It can not? There is no way? I read that by pressing the black button to the right of Airport and with Ctrl + L, but nothing ...

Thank's!

jeehell
10-26-2018, 04:29 AM
Yes you can of course.
You need to push the empty keuy on the soft MCDU faceplate, or with the keyboard push CTRL+L if I remember well, to toggle between data and label lines.

Rafape
10-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Yes you can of course.
You need to push the empty keuy on the soft MCDU faceplate, or with the keyboard push CTRL+L if I remember well, to toggle between data and label lines.

Thank's JL, but I have tried everything, with Ctrl + L, black button to the right of the airport button in the mcdu, but nothing. My mcdu is on a remote pc. I have tried from the main PC and the remote PC, but nothing at all. That does not work for me. I can not move the LABEL line.

Firefly77
10-27-2018, 06:21 AM
Hi Rafape,
for me Shift+L ist working ! With Shift +L I can switch between Label and Line and can move them seperately !
Hope this helps.
BR
Michael

buentead
10-27-2018, 06:37 AM
I have FMGS B50.2 installed. The behavior of BAT1 and BAT2 switches are very different. Please, can you verify this? Thanks.

BAT1 off, BAT2 on - behavior is OK:

Offset 0x7396 shows 0b0000.1000 -> BAT1 off
Offset 0x739a shows 0b0000.0001 -> backlight on

BAT1 on, BAT2 off - behavior strange - is this expected?

Offset 0x7396 shows 0b0001.0100 -> BAT1 fault, BAT2 fault
Offset 0x739a shows 0b0000.0000 -> backlight off

Note: If I attach external power and BAT1 and BAT2 remain off, I get the following (also kind of strange to me):

Offset 0x7396 shows 0b0001.1100 -> BAT1 fault, BAT1 off, BAT2 fault
Offset 0x739a shows 0b0000.0001 -> backlight on

Thank you for clarification
Adrian

jeehell
10-29-2018, 04:17 AM
hi

I checked here, things are normal? did you compare with soft OVHD? they receive the same data?

Rafape
10-30-2018, 02:05 PM
Hi Rafape,
for me Shift+L ist working ! With Shift +L I can switch between Label and Line and can move them seperately !
Hope this helps.
BR
Michael

Hi Michael, but not working for my! ;(

Rafape
10-30-2018, 02:12 PM
Hi.

To a problem on my remote PC, I had to reconfigure the MCDU, but now I can not remember how to operate it on the remote without having to activate IOCKeys.exe.

How to link the remote MCDU to the main PC?. A long time ago I got it, but I can not find how I did it. Does the MDCU have to be on the main PC or on the remote PC?

What would be the steps to follow?

Thank's!

jeehell
10-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Hi Michael, but not working for my! ;(

Did you try SHIFT+L as Michael said instead if the CTRL+L I suggested?

Rafape
10-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Did you try SHIFT+L as Michael said instead if the CTRL+L I suggested?

Hello JL I have tried everything. Ctrl + L and Shift + L and nothing at all. I've tried it on the main PC and on the remote PC ...

jeehell
10-30-2018, 04:26 PM
Hello JL I have tried everything. Ctrl + L and Shift + L and nothing at all. I've tried it on the main PC and on the remote PC ...
in your c:\A320FMGS\MCDU folder you should have files CPTkeys.ini and/or FOkeys.ini
Try first to delete them (they should regenerate) or to copy paste the following content

[keys]
DIRTO=SHIFT+F1
PROG=SHIFT+F2
PERF=SHIFT+F3
INIT=SHIFT+F4
DATA=SHIFT+F5
BLANK1=SHIFT+F6
FPLN=SHIFT+F7
RADNAV=SHIFT+F8
FUELPRED=SHIFT+F9
SECFPLN=SHIFT+F10
ATCCOM=SHIFT+F11
MCDUMENU=SHIFT+F12
BRT=SHIFT+B
DIM=SHIFT+D
AIRPORT=SHIFT+A
BLANK2=SHIFT+L
LEFT=LEFT
RIGHT=RIGHT
UP=UP
DOWN=DOWN
DECIMAL=DECIMAL
PLUSMINUS=PLUS
SPACE=SPACE
OVFY=SHIFT+O
SLASH=DIVIDE
CLEAR=BACKSPACE
0=KP0
1=KP1
2=KP2
3=KP3
4=KP4
5=KP5
6=KP6
7=KP7
8=KP8
9=KP9
A=A
B=B
C=C
D=D
E=E
F=F
G=G
H=H
I=I
J=J
K=K
L=L
M=M
N=N
O=O
P=P
Q=Q
R=R
S=S
T=T
U=U
V=V
W=W
X=X
Y=Y
Z=Z
LSK1=F1
RSK1=F7
LSK2=F2
RSK2=F8
LSK3=F3
RSK3=F9
LSK4=F4
RSK4=F10
LSK5=F5
RSK5=F11
LSK6=F6
RSK6=F12

Available keys names:
ESC
LEFT
RIGHT
UP
DOWN
ENTER
BACKSPACE
TAB
SPACE
INSERT
DELETE
PAGEUP
PAGEDOWN
END
HOME
PLUS
MINUS
DIVIDE
MULTIPLY
DECIMAL
F1 to F12
A to Z
0 to 9 (not keypad)
KP0 to KP9 (keypad)
all other characters keys (but NOT USING the SHIFT or ALT MODIFIER, only hte "normal" key character)

To use modifiers, you can use:
SHIFT+
CTRL+
ALT+

You can combine all modifiers at once (SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+key)
But you cannot use only a modifier.
You cannot use several keys at once (SHIFT+A+G is NOT valid)

You can use the decimal key code using the word code :
SHIFT+code65 is equal to SHIFT+A (this would work with modifiers keys)

So valid combinations could be:
SHIFT+A
CTRL+SHIFT+KP1
ALT+SHIFT+SPACE
SHIFT+,
CTRL+72

Rafape
10-31-2018, 06:27 AM
in your c:\A320FMGS\MCDU folder you should have files CPTkeys.ini and/or FOkeys.ini
Try first to delete them (they should regenerate) or to copy paste the following content

Hi JL.

Yes now. My problem was that I was trying to modify the labes from the remote PC. Opening the MCDU on the main PC if you have left me.

Thank you!

Rafape
10-31-2018, 03:14 PM
Hi. Let's see if anyone can help me.

I have had problems with the remote PC. I have changed it, but I do not remember how to link the remote MCDU to the main PC. This had already been achieved some time ago but I do not remember. Now if I do not open IOCKeys.exe it does not make me almost the remote MCDU.

The MCDU how would it have to be consigned from the Sioc Creator? From the main PC or from the remote PC? Before only opening the SIOC remotely, all the keys worked without the need to run IOCKeys.exe.

It's like the USBKey of PC2 and the master of PC1 do not communicate.

Could someone explain to me step by step how to do it? I know that I did it years ago and it took me a long time, but because I did not write it down, I forgot it.

I've been searching my messages but I can not find it either.

Thank you! Rafa ;)

michael1508
11-01-2018, 02:46 PM
After some days of staying on the ground I wanted to start Jeehell today but I got a dozen of ECAM warnings, which I have never seen before. Then the upper ECAM showed these warning:
left side:
HYD B+Y SYS LO PR
- Yellow ELEC Pump...on
- Blue Elec Pump ...off
- Yellow Eng 2 Pump ..off
ride side:
* wheels
* F/CTL

The Major warning lights are blinking.

What is also irritating: The plane is loaded with 19500 kilo fuel, although I didn't inject any fuel before.

Restart of Server didn't help. Neither did a reinstall of the server help.

I am using the software overhead. Everything looks normal.

Anyone a clue, what could cause this problem?

Thanks,
Michael

iwik
11-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Hi Rafa,
Have a look at this link as it may help.
https://soarbywire.com/2017/02/17/running-fmgs-on-a-dedicated-machine-simconnect/

Les

buentead
11-02-2018, 04:15 PM
hi

I checked here, things are normal? did you compare with soft OVHD? they receive the same data?

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, I'm on a business trip. I'll check it when I'm back.
Adrian

Rafape
11-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi Rafa,
Have a look at this link as it may help.

Les

Hi Les. Thank's. I will prove.

Fritz
11-17-2018, 05:46 AM
Hi JeeHell,

it has become very silent here. That's probably because the last version is very stable.
But will Santa Claus bring us a new release B60.0 ?

Best regards

Leonidas
11-17-2018, 11:33 AM
------- BY MISTAKE ----- SORRY --------

Phpilot
12-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Hello guys. Anybody can tell me what are the keyboard shortcut to activade Autobrakes? Low Med High.
cheers
Frederico

michael1508
12-01-2018, 06:02 PM
don't think there are any.
I guess, you need to program them yourself

romeow
12-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Michael is right! Either you have got three joystick buttons you can assign within FMGS_Config.exe > Joystick Buttons or you might be successful to use FSUIPC with your keyboard keys and the corresponding offsets (see Jeehell's Advanced User Guide, page 25).

DannyT
12-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Dear,
I try to configure my ECP. I use simple push button. When I calibrate the buttons, what to use Push, Release or Toggle? This is driving me crazy!

romeow
12-05-2018, 07:41 AM
BTW You don't calibrate buttons you configure them. Axes are calibrated! Anyway, for buttons you use

Button Push Action

-Push Event (action= ON) -> in combination with Button Release action > Push Event (action=OFF)
-Toggle Event for ON/OFF (not used for ECP as far as I know).

DannyT
12-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Ok. Thank you.
That means for ECAM Switch Panel equipped with push Buttons: Push Event in combination with release event?

romeow
12-05-2018, 09:28 AM
No.
Button Push Action > select 'Push Event'
Button Release Action > select 'Push Event'

Leonidas
12-05-2018, 02:58 PM
I have something similar with red button AP off during landing.
The first time works fine, but when I fly back without restart FMGS, when I press AP off red Master Warn and chime don't stop until I press red button again, but then light up FOs Stick Priority arrow and never goes away cos I dont have FO sidestick. I have Push Event --> CPT APTO and Release Event --> Nothing.
So, the first time works well, but not the second one.
Regards

masterp
12-06-2018, 02:20 AM
I have something similar with red button AP off during landing.
The first time works fine, but when I fly back without restart FMGS, when I press AP off red Master Warn and chime don't stop until I press red button again, but then light up FOs Stick Priority arrow and never goes away cos I dont have FO sidestick. I have Push Event --> CPT APTO and Release Event --> Nothing.
So, the first time works well, but not the second one.
Regards

For AP red button on stick you have to config:
Push action: Push event
Release action: release
Both assign CPT APTO

On final to disconnect AP press this button twice as real life procedure.

DannyT
12-06-2018, 03:14 AM
I have tried, but it does not work. I can not switch. If I press All, the screens runs with no stop possible all ECAM pages. Any idea what could be wrong?

romeow
12-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Sorry, probably my mistake.

Button Push Action > select 'Push Event'
Button Release Action > select 'Release Event'

Keeping ALL pressed, pages swap. When you release the button ALL swapping should stop. Hope it will work!

DannyT
12-07-2018, 03:24 AM
Hi,

Thank you. That combination is working.
;)

DannyT
12-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Double post....sorry

Leonidas
12-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi
I've noticed recently that O, S and F speeds on MCDU PERF page, aren't the same with ones on speed tape of PFD. The differences aren't insignificant. As you can see in that case Vf=144 on speed tape and Vf=130 on MCDU, even smaller than VLS=131. Could this happen?
The speeds that are same between PFD and MCDU are Vapp and VLS. This happens at every flight.
What is my mistake? Topcat configuration maybe?
Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12894&stc=1 http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12895&stc=1

jeehell
12-16-2018, 02:41 PM
Hmm it could be a weight issue. PFD displays FAC computed speeds, MCDU displays FMGS computed ones.

Leonidas
12-17-2018, 03:06 AM
Hmm it could be a weight issue. PFD displays FAC computed speeds, MCDU displays FMGS computed ones.

Let me tell you what I do: First I choose random weights in Topcat and suggesting fuel blocks, secondly send these settings to P3D and then I enter settings manually in MCDU.
I'll try to input settings automatically from INIT page 2, because there are differences...
Do you think I should try something else?
Thanks JL

stefangr
12-17-2018, 06:35 AM
Hi JL,

I have updated (reinstalled) the latest version of your software, also updated Skalarki Profiles to the latest version, simulator is P3D v2.5.

Everything is working fine, except one thing: Radar Contact always complains that I do not have the right altitude/flight level. With the help of Flightkeeper I was able to figure out that approx. every minute the altimeter is set to 1013, after a short time it's set to 1026 again (for example), and this is going through the whole flight, also already on ground.

I stopped every addon to find out which one is the one interfering, but it came out that there is no other addon which is doing that. When I have only P3D and FMGS running, it's still happening. When I stop "FSX Connect.exe", Flightkeeper no longer records changes of altimeter. When I restart it again, its starting all over again.

Do you have any idea what might be going wrong?

Thanks
Stefan

AirFan
12-17-2018, 10:49 AM
Hi JL,

I have not been around here for some time. However, we’ve used to be in contact since 2012 about your awesome FMGS. I have not been siming for quite a while. Simply because there was not the time nor the required hardware available. Things have changed and I’ve started to run my sim again.

I’ve tried your software lately and I am really impressed by the progress from FMGS b28, which I have used the last time.

REALLY GREAT!

I hope it’s still ok to report some bugs/questions here:

PFD speedtapes end with max speed and shows the lower speed tape end (starting at zero knots) again… like a looped tape
Sometimes I get and ARMED (blue) DES mode while already in G/S
Sometimes I see an AMRED (blue) ALT mode after ROLL OUT. Can that be after landing?
no reason for a “GLIDE SLOPE” callout past the runway threshold, i.e. after too long flare or go around. Is that correct?
predicted turn radius on waypoints are very often not ending tangential to the next WP track
Question: Is the takeoff runway white bar symbol really kept on the NDs throughout the flight, or will it be deleted liked Waypoints that have been passed? Just looks strange when you land at the same airport but different runway because both runways are then shown.
Missing red down warning arrow Output for Landing Gear Lever

General Questions:
I am using OEM parts. That means, I have i.e. to power the LG lever solenoid to put the LG lever from down in up position. Are you going to add some additional signal states as output for:

simulating LG Lever Lock solenoid – i.e. lock on ground
CPT and FO Sidestick solenoids
Output offsets for different Elec. Buses to properly simulate power on/off states for various systems like MCDUs, panel Backlights, Floodlights, FCU power .... also during some failure senarios which affect electrical buses....

What is your way forward? I read about an Instructor Station for the free version?

Kind regards to you and to the few people who still remember me... Lenonidas? ;)
JL, again a big thank you for this incredible work and your effort!

Rob

https://turs.ui-portal.com/token/rcvKyYCIZDqSq1Oeaeh9

Leonidas
12-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Let me tell you what I do: First I choose random weights in Topcat and suggesting fuel blocks, secondly send these settings to P3D and then I enter settings manually in MCDU.
I'll try to input settings automatically from INIT page 2, because there are differences...
Do you think I should try something else?
Thanks JL

Solved!
It was just 9 tons the difference... these ones. I don't know what it is...

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12896&stc=1

jeehell
12-17-2018, 08:05 PM
@Leonidas: these are for some CG/balance trick in the flight model, you should never touch them. There were some Topcat files around at some point, though I can't help as i dont use it myself.

@Stefan: I hope next release will solve that issue.

@Rob: welcome back;
Some of your issues should/may be corrected in next release.
However, for hardware interface I will not add so many FSUIPC offsets, this is not really a convenient interface for such advanced I/O.
I might add some of them in SIOC, FDS or other interfaces. if you use a lot of OEM parts, try to get in contact with Chris Paulus @Cockpit Concept, he may be able to help you out.

Next release may come soon, but I have some missing stuff I need, and which I do not have control over, for the release to be in a proper state... So I do not have any ETA yet....
Regards
JL

Leonidas
12-18-2018, 04:33 AM
@Leonidas: these are for some CG/balance trick in the flight model, you should never touch them. There were some Topcat files around at some point, though I can't help as i dont use it myself.
Regards
JL

I didn't touch them in P3D, I simply add 9 more tones to DOW of Topcat model sharing in this forum. If I remember right It was 33.5 and now is 42.5. After that UPLINK and Topcat load to INIT page 2 the same weights.
Regards

stefangr
12-18-2018, 05:05 AM
@Stefan: I hope next release will solve that issue.

Next release may come soon, but I have some missing stuff I need, and which I do not have control over, for the release to be in a proper state... So I do not have any ETA yet....
Regards
JL

Great, at least now I know that this is not coming from any addon or special thing in my config. I can work around this until you provide a fix.

Thanks
Stefan

DannyT
12-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Hello,
I tried to connect from Client PC through RemoteJoyApp to server without success. If I push a button on client i can See nothing on the Server PC and can not configure any button. I installed exactly like the manual says all components. Any Idea, what to do?

By the way, if I start FMGS - Client and Server connect well. I dont know what to do anymore ...

DannyT
12-19-2018, 06:00 AM
I found the problem. You have to check the Remotejoy.ini
There was a wrong IP Adress.

DannyT
12-19-2018, 11:59 AM
Hello. Now i have the next Problem. If I use RemoteJoyApp the Buttons are pushed twice.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Highly appreciate any help!
I spended so many month in Building by now, i hope this can be solved somehow.
Danny

jeehell
12-22-2018, 07:54 PM
Hello. Now i have the next Problem. If I use RemoteJoyApp the Buttons are pushed twice.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Highly appreciate any help!
I spended so many month in Building by now, i hope this can be solved somehow.
Danny
Do you have the same problem if you use a local joystick?

michael1508
12-23-2018, 04:35 AM
try to only configure the "on push" event and not "on release"

DannyT
12-23-2018, 08:19 AM
The problem does not happen if joystick on server PC is used. Tried Push, Toggle without success.

masterp
12-25-2018, 12:43 PM
Hi FMGS users,
Anyone got the issue of Vertical speed V/S randomly active and remove the managed mode?
I got this error yesterday during an ILS approach. V/S automatically active and remove the G/S mode.
First I thought my encoder has the bouncing problem, however after disable completely the encoder, the V/S mode issue still happened randomly.
Thanks and merry Christmas!

Vu

stefangr
12-26-2018, 05:52 AM
Hi all,

merry X-mas to everyone.

I used to have P3D v2.5, but now I have bought and installed P3D v4.4 as well. After setting this up it comes out that the SIMPATCHER is not showing up in P3Dv4 under add-ons. I have tried to manually install it by using the XML code from the FMGS manual and on a 2nd try I copied the code part from DLL.XML from version 2.5, but nothing works.

In P3Dv2.5 the SIMPATCHER entry appears in the addons menu, in v4.4 it does not. Both refer to the same file SimPatcher.dll which has a date of 14-June-2018.

Any idea what might be going wrong?

Thanks
Stefan

stefangr
12-26-2018, 06:04 AM
In P3Dv2.5 the SIMPATCHER entry appears in the addons menu, in v4.4 it does not. Both refer to the same file SimPatcher.dll which has a date of 14-June-2018.

Just got it: I reinstalled FMGS with selection of P3D version 4, that was the trick of course :-)

jeehell
12-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Hi FMGS users,
Anyone got the issue of Vertical speed V/S randomly active and remove the managed mode?
I got this error yesterday during an ILS approach. V/S automatically active and remove the G/S mode.
First I thought my encoder has the bouncing problem, however after disable completely the encoder, the V/S mode issue still happened randomly.
Thanks and merry Christmas!

Vu
This sounds like a V/S reversion due to too slow/high speed. >Could happen if you were in flaps 1 at high weight, speed could keep increasing.

DannyT
12-27-2018, 07:25 AM
Hello,

Can someone explain why i can not enter Init B in MCDU?
When I push arrow button, MCDU says not allowed?

Dennie

jeehell
12-27-2018, 08:14 AM
That's when engines are running, you're then supposed to input fuel in FUEL PRED page (you're no longer in planning stage at that point, fuel computations are slightly different)

DannyT
12-27-2018, 08:21 AM
Ok, I see.
THX

masterp
12-27-2018, 09:26 PM
This sounds like a V/S reversion due to too slow/high speed. >Could happen if you were in flaps 1 at high weight, speed could keep increasing.
Thank JL. I found that was an error from my hardware, the pull button of VS encoder was bounced randomly and remove the managed mode.

masterp
12-27-2018, 09:45 PM
Hi

I remember in previous thread someone experienced the sinking of aircraft to ground at takeoff rotate?
i just got this issue when replace aircraft in FSX\simobject\airplane by 2 aircraft folder in A320FMGS
this is the video of issue : https://youtu.be/Jly8cLlfy10
thanks
Vu

Leonidas
12-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Hi
I remember in previous thread someone experienced the sinking of aircraft to ground at takeoff rotate?
i just got this issue when replace aircraft in FSX\simobject\airplane by 2 aircraft folder in A320FMGS
this is the video of issue : https://youtu.be/Jly8cLlfy10
thanks
Vu

Same to me two days ago in Oslo (ENGM) following by crash. I restart FMGS, then repeated the flight with same result.
Regards

jeehell
12-28-2018, 06:10 PM
Next release should fix that issue.
You can try to be more gentle on the stick during rotation (avoid full aft stick as much as possible, use UP trim, try to have an AFT CG, and maybe try with flaps 2).

romeow
12-29-2018, 10:44 AM
Same to me two days ago in Oslo (ENGM) following by crash. I restart FMGS, then repeated the flight with same result.
Regards
Do you use TOPCAT?
I use this tool for calculation of ZFW/ZFWCG (/MAC) and I've never faced this issue so far. MAC is between 30% and 36% and insofar an AFT CG (as Jeehell recommended).
Regards

Leonidas
12-30-2018, 09:55 AM
Do you use TOPCAT?
I use this tool for calculation of ZFW/ZFWCG (/MAC) and I've never faced this issue so far. MAC is between 30% and 36% and insofar an AFT CG (as Jeehell recommended).
Regards

Yes I use it for ages... but I had this issue for the first time. I use the conf file for A320-214 sharing here (do you use the same?), always I get 30-36% MAC as you said, but never get poritive values for vertical stabilizer (usually 0.9-1.4 down).

I also have some diferences between O, S, and F MCDU PERF speeds and PFD speed tape ones. Eg. 210, 193, 144 and 209, 199, 147. Biggests are always S speeds. I usually fly sort legs (150-350NM) loading 4.5-7 tons fuel. The same speed difference when I enter CG and BLOCK manually, or via JeeHell's 3R MCDU INIT page 2 key. Always load A/C with Topcat - Send command.
Please take a look to comments #223-230 here and tell me how do you use Topcat.

Thanks a lot.
Regards