PDA

View Full Version : Some planes are floating

jvela
01-20-2018, 07:56 AM
Hi,
Some AI planes are floating a few centimiters above ground when they are parked or taxiing.
Any suggestion to solve it?
I have attached the original LEBL.txt file that you can get downloading the parked.zip file and the LEBL.txt I'm currently using.
I fly with Prepar3d v4.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,

Jose

kiek
01-20-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi Jose,
Strange. I cannot reproduce what you see. Also note that the airports files have no influence on how planes are being put on the ground.

If a live aircraft lands at LEBL, what happens then with respect to ground alignment?
Do you have the same behaviour at other airports?

Regards,
Nico

jvela
01-20-2018, 11:33 AM
Hi, thanks for your replay.
Yes. It happens in other airports and only to some planes.
Are there any other test that I should do?
Thanks again.

Jose

kiek
01-20-2018, 12:00 PM
If it only happens to some planes, they may have wrong contact points ...

I recommend to use liveries from FSPXAI and FAIB, or use the liveries from complete packages susc as MT6 and UTL.

Regards,
Nico

jvela
01-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Nico, sorry to ask because I know you are no supposed to give support for liveries but...I have no idea about how to do that "FSPXAI" or "FAIB" thing.I went to FSXPAI website (www.ai-repaints.com" and I have downloaded a few zip FSPAIX_* files.What should I do with this? Because there are one or several texture.* folders and (or not) an aircraft.cfg file.I'm asking because the only liveries I have are the IVAO_MTL ones and in the folder of each palne there are more files (like *.air) and folders (like model)Again, I know you don't need to but I have reviewed the whole AI-Repaints.com website and I have not been able to find any tutorial.Thanks again.Jose

kiek
01-21-2018, 04:30 AM
I'm sorry but I have no time to teach you that.
There must be places at the internet where you can read about how to do that. Just Google..
In my Manual I also give a few links.

Do note that IVAO_MTL is not compatible with P3DV4.

Regards
Nico

jvela
01-21-2018, 07:37 AM
Thanks anyway.
Best regards.

Jose