View Full Version : mycockpit.org blocked

m0ng00se
10-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Why do i keep getting these errors when visiting mycockpit.org:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12506&stc=1

Sophos is also blocking the site ?

fairwinds47
10-17-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm getting similar warnings with Firefox, which I had to ignore to get here. My Asus router has chimed in too.

Barrykensett
10-18-2017, 04:31 PM
I am getting this with Firefox and Edge. Only started in last few days. I have AVG but have heard also that Avast does same thing. I am writing this on iPad which is no problem.
Barry

kiek
10-19-2017, 04:09 AM
I have the same problem with Chrome. I am writing this at Android without problems...
Nico

iwik
10-19-2017, 01:46 PM
Hi Guys,
I have the same and tried on my tablet using win10 and edge. Did not do it. Although before comming here i used a couple of sites to check this site was ok and they gave the test results from multiple sites(99%) as being ok. Wonder if it was anything to do with the WiFI
bug found .
Les

Efe Cem Elci
10-19-2017, 02:43 PM
Getting the same warnings. This used to happen on some of my sites and forums as well. Usually it means logging into the Google Site Owner interface, seeing the warnings or instances labeled malicious there and removing said codes or pages from your site and asking for a review. Usually has to do with add-ons and sometimes coding of pages.

OmniAtlas
10-20-2017, 07:32 AM
I'm not too sure if this forum will continue to be maintained correctly (no offense intended); the classified section hasn't been fixed in months. I have tried to message the admin team with no response.

blueskydriver
10-20-2017, 11:23 AM
Where in the world is Matt? Usually, he or the mods are on this right away, but lately I am seeing a lot of bogus member names with hacks. Plus, with the classifieds still down it doesn't look good for the MYC. Hopefully, Matt will get all this fixed...

In the mean time, go to www.cockpitbuilders.com which is humming right a long. You can be a member both here and there, and everyone likely knows, I cross post threads/links back and forth from both sites. My motto is "keep as many flight simulation websites going as possible"...we need more builders, not less.

John
aka Blueskydriver

OmniAtlas
10-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Yes, thats what I'm worried about - this site has been on autorun for a few months...Matt's last post was on 12-31-16 - Are you ok?

OmniAtlas
10-20-2017, 08:56 PM
In the mean time, go to www.cockpitbuilders.com (http://www.cockpitbuilders.com) which is humming right a long. You can be a member both here and there, and everyone likely knows, I cross post threads/links back and forth from both sites. My motto is "keep as many flight simulation websites going as possible"...we need more builders, not less.

John
aka Blueskydriver

Hi John,

Unfortunately I don't recommend that forum -- the person that owns the place runs it with authoritarian; I was banned from that site I am not too sure why; I even received disparaging comments from this person by e-mail.

Other people have had problems as well, including Jim who created the Link2FS program.

blueskydriver
10-21-2017, 12:44 AM
Yes, I remember, but that has been a good while now...I would think all of this can be rectified. If you would like, I can speak with him and hopefully, let that be water under the bridge. :D

We all need too be friends :D