PDA

View Full Version : Nr of #live traffic goes down to zero after appr. 1 minute flying

Patjez
08-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Hi Nico,

I have an issue with the number of #live traffic. After appr. 1 minute without any issues the number of live Traffic suddenly drops to zero. Number of parked aircrafts still remains the same, so no issue there. Running on cliŽnt (network) and never seen this issue before. Also no connection issue between psxtraffic and realtraffic software (blue/green bar). I am using the latest versions.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards Patrick

kiek
08-18-2017, 03:25 AM
Hi Patrick,
Does the radar screen in RealTraffic show traffic?

Regards,
Nico

Patjez
08-18-2017, 04:42 AM
Hoi Nico,

Yes all Traffic in realTraffic is stille vissible.

Groet,
Patrick

kiek
08-18-2017, 05:37 AM
Hi Patrick,

Well, then I really don't know what has happened. Just restart both programs, and try again.

Groeten,
Nico

Patjez
08-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Hi,

Anyone else can help me as the above support from Nico doesn't bring me any further.
Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Patrick

ZK-OKQ
08-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Patrick, it is possiable that you may have a rouge AI that is FS9 MDL. Search your ai for any that maybe causing this.

Patjez
08-19-2017, 03:53 AM
Hi zk-okq,

I removed all ai maps and decided to buy the 100% compatible version ut live. No luck, still the same issue.

Anyone else?

Thanks Patrick

vkupchyshyn
08-19-2017, 04:34 AM
Hi Patrick,

I have exactly the same issue. It happened to me already some time ago and has been previously discussed here: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31713

I thought it was resolved for a while because it seemed to have become more stable but I can confirm it happens again with 6.11 almost every time just sitting in EDDF after about 1-4 minutes of spotting. Also, interestingly, the Live traffic seems to not disappear at once but i have 35 live traffic going progressively down to 0 with depicted traffic in P3D also disappearing progressively - but maybe it is just some buffering.

Nico asked a question in the linked thread weather Real Traffic was still updating traffic and I can report that even though it seems the RT radar still contains all the traffic - it is not updating and seems frozen. Just restarting RT (without restarting PSXseeconTraffic) resolves the issue and Live traffic reappears to disappear again in 1-3 min.

Kind regards,
Vlad

kiek
08-19-2017, 11:00 AM
Nico asked a question in the linked thread weather Real Traffic was still updating traffic and I can report that even though it seems the RT radar still contains all the traffic - it is not updating and seems frozen
Vlad
Hi Vlad,
Thank you for letting us know.
That makes it very likely it is a RealTraffic problem and not a PSXseeconTraffic issue.

If RT does not stream traffic anylonger, the live aircraft will one by one disappear within 30 seconds.
Regards,
Nico

Patjez
08-19-2017, 11:17 AM
I just installed the complete package on the PC running p3d and it's working like a charm! So i think a network and/or simconnect connection causing this. Just for info: realtraffic freezes in the Traffic list and at the same time the live ai counter drops to zero. Any clue?

In the meantime i am running this great package on my server pc w/o any issues so far.

Best regards Patrick

kiek
08-19-2017, 11:55 AM
So i think a network and/or simconnect connection causing this. Just for info: realtraffic freezes in the Traffic list and at the same time the live ai counter drops to zero. Any clue?
No this is not a Simconnect isssue, while RealTraffic does not use Simconnect.
If RealTraffic freezes in the traffic list it is a RealTraffic issue...

vkupchyshyn
08-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Guys,

I can confirm that the issue was definitely with Real Traffic 4.0.7. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reentering license etc. The live traffic was nevertheless disappearing between 3 to 5 min of connection each time.

But I can confirm it is fixed in beta 5.0.3 - no disconnects and very stable for several hours.

Regards,
Vlad

Patjez
08-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Confirmed!