PDA

View Full Version : VMRGenerator 64 bits

MarcRouj
07-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Hello,

I'm in Windows 10 64 bit. To be able to use RealTraffic and PSXseeconTraffic I need VMRGenerator. Now version 6.4 is in 32 bit! Or could I find the 64 bit version? Or could I explain how to make VMRGenerator work with P3D v4?

thank you very much
Marc

kiek
07-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Hi Marc,

What made you think that you could not use VMRGenerator with P3D v4?

VMRGenerator is a 32-bit application and therefore will run at any 32 or 64 bit Windows Operating System (starting from Windows 7 in this particular case).

(32 bit programs can run at 32 and 64 bit OS, 64 bit programs can run at 64 bit OS only)

That Prepar3D v4 is a 64 bit application is not relevant for VMRGenerator.

Regards,
Nico

MarcRouj
07-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Hello,

On Pilote Virtuel forum, Vincent Bazillio spoke about RealTraffic Standalone + PSXseeconTraffic and VMRGenerator.

Only it does not explain how to install VMRGenerator on Windows 10 64 bit.

I left him a message, and so far I have not had an answer!

I will be grateful to explain how to install VMRGenerator on Windows 10 and on P3D v4.

Regards,
Marc

kiek
07-06-2017, 01:01 PM
I will be grateful to explain how to install VMRGenerator on Windows 10 and on P3D v4.

Well that's very easy, it does not matter whether it is Windows 7 or Windows 10, it does not matter whether its is FSX or P3D v3 or P3D v4, just run the installer program ...

From the VMRGenerator Manual, section 2.1 Download and install:

"
Download setup_VMRGenerator_vx.y.zip from www.lekseecon.nl/VMRGenerator.html (http://www.lekseecon.nl/VMRGenerator.html).
Unzip and run the installer. You should install VMRGenerator at your Flight Simulator PC. However, do not install in the C:\ProgramFiles (x86) folder!
"

Please consult the Manual for further instructions, for in stance how to enter full path names to your AI aircraft.

Regards,
Nico