PDA

View Full Version : How do you load your Airbus

Niklas
04-21-2017, 12:59 PM
Hi all,

just a question concerning the weight and fuel.

How do you load your A320? Do you have any tools for that or do you calculate each section?

Because I have some trouble about that (When I do not load anything the Airbus tourns up side down; When I load "too much" (GW56000kg) I cant climb higher than FL340 without any trouble/G.Load) it would be great to hear from all of you your handling about that.

Thx
Niklas

Niklas
04-25-2017, 11:56 AM
Guys,

you cant tell me that nobody sets up weight and balance and fuel.

tuomasho
04-25-2017, 08:56 PM
Hi Niklas,

I used instructor station (Luis Gordo's or FS-Flightcontrol), but now I have started to use Topcat. And I can give you my rcommendations. Very good program to load fuel, weight, calculate the decision speeds etc.

-=Tuomas=-

OmniAtlas
04-25-2017, 11:26 PM
Inject in fuel and weights with TOPCAT. Make sure you use the TOPCAT configuration file by ToTom.

Helipad
09-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Inject in fuel and weights with TOPCAT. Make sure you use the TOPCAT configuration file by ToTom.

Hi Ben, hope all are ok

Can you help me on this I start using TOPCAT with jeehell. I download the config file from your website and add it to the topcat. All ok I'm able to save the Aircraft config file on aircraft folder on JH but when I try to export the settings made on topcat to P3D v4 nothing happens or in other words when I launch the sim and go tho the payload section of P3d aircraft is always full of fuel. Am I missing something. How can I INJECT the fuel and weights like you had mention?

Best Regards
Pedro

OmniAtlas
09-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Hi Pedro,

Are you using TOPCAT + P3D over a network? If so, you also need to use Widefs for it to work.

Helipad
09-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Hi Pedro,

Are you using TOPCAT + P3D over a network? If so, you also need to use Widefs for it to work.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I have TOPCAT installed in same pc as the P3D are, over network I have only 2 clients with JH software and fscockpit modules installed. Still do I need to have Widefs?

Regards
Pedro

OmniAtlas
09-06-2017, 03:42 AM
If TOPCAT runs on the same computer as P3D widefs is not required. Did you select the correct aircraft.ini within TOPCAT?

Helipad
09-06-2017, 04:37 AM
Hi
Well I add the configuration files to TOPCAT and on menu I can chose JH model with no problem I was able to create a flight with proper data on topcat then copy/paste the generated aircraft.cfg file on JH aircraft.cfg file. but when I run p3d and chose jh A320-214 it always show 100% fuel.

Regards

OmniAtlas
09-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Why are you overriding Jeehell aircraft files? You are not suppose to copy and paste anything over. You will need to reinstall the aircraft (P3D aircraft model) again.

Helipad
09-06-2017, 06:22 AM
Probably that is were I messed up. I will do a clean installation of JH aircraft and P3D v4 since it was installed as I'm getting p3d crash every time I start simulator on first run after boot pc.
Tomorrow I will be out for work for 2 weeks when I came back will check all this and If I cannot fix it I will came back again.

Thanks for your support Ben,

Cheers
Pedro