PDA

View Full Version : PSXSeeconTraffic with UT Live?

pmb2017
04-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Hi,

did anyone succed using the AI planes of the recent Ultimate Traffic Live with PSXSeeconTraffic? When I try to run the VMRGenerator, I get an error message

"Error: No liveries found in AI_liveries.txt"

(see attached log file).

I was in hope the livieries would be more recent than the outdated UT2 liveries which I have been using so far. It also would open the possibility to leave the Simconnect entry in force and only switch between UT Live and PSXSeecontraffic on a case-by-case base.

Thanks and kind regards,
Michael

kiek
04-08-2017, 02:53 AM
(see attached log file).

is missing ....

pmb2017
04-08-2017, 04:20 AM
Sorry, probably I selected it but forgot the "Upload button". Here it is.

Kind regards, Michael

kiek
04-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Hi Michael,

Have you had a look at the AI_liveries.txt file? According to the log the liveries searching went ok, 925 found. It is in the rule generation part for vPilot that the errror occurs. That should not effect you.

Copy AI_liveries.txt to PSXseeconTraffic and see what happens...

Could you post that liveries file, then I can check what caused the error.

Regards,
Nico

pmb2017
04-08-2017, 05:39 AM
Ah, thanks Nico, I just was unsure as AI_liveries file was indeed created and looked pretty "normal", but I didn't go any further as an error message usually is a a no-go.:mad:

I'vee attached the file created and will give it a try tonight. Probably you are right and it will just work fine... which would be great. In this case I could leave the Simobjects entry alone and just start PSXSeeconTraffic or UT Live alternatively, as both can be started from outside the sim.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

kiek
04-08-2017, 05:56 AM
I already found the bug in VMRGenerator, fixed in version 4.2.

pmb2017
04-08-2017, 06:11 AM
:o

Kind regards, Michael

pmb2017
04-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Works now as intended, no more exception.

You can leave the Simobjects entry untouched and either start UT Live or PSXSeecon traffic manually on a case-by-case base. Pretty cool solution.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael