PDA

View Full Version : Wilco an home cockpit

crodrigues
03-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Hi all,

For some years I used Wilco A330. works fine. Now I would like to start building my A330 cockpit at home. Is it possible to send for example the ND (navigation display) video to another computer? I would like to have 3 or 4 computers like JeeHell but working with the Wilco sw. Is this possible?

Thanks.
Carlos

OmniAtlas
03-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Hi all,

For some years I used Wilco A330. works fine. Now I would like to start building my A330 cockpit at home. Is it possible to send for example the ND (navigation display) video to another computer? I would like to have 3 or 4 computers like JeeHell but working with the Wilco sw. Is this possible?

Thanks.
Carlos

FMGS is not compatible with other commercial models, however I believe there is a 330 model for use with Jeehell FMGS -- Chris from Cockpit Concept is building a A330; check out his website. http://www.cockpit-concept.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=36

crodrigues
03-26-2017, 10:40 AM
Thanks. Chris is building a A330 using the JeeHell software. This JeeHell sw is for a A320, so some things are different. BEsides there is all the performance for the aircraft that is not accurate (takeoff speeds, landing speeds, fuel comsumption, etc...)