PDA

View Full Version : Offsets for Fuel Pump Switches and LED

DennisHH
03-09-2017, 02:41 AM
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and newbie in Cockpit Building ... I was searching the Forum for the following but was not able to find an answer.
Would be greatful if someone could give me a direction.

I am trying to use Mobiflight with Jeehell and my first tests are very promising. However I am now searching for the Jeehell Offsets for the six fuel pump korries on the OVHD to control those buttons and also get the LED states. I cannot find those in the Offset list from Jeehell documentation.

Anyone can tell me how to resolve this and whats the idea about his? Do we need to use the standard FSUIPC offsets for this?

Thanks for helping me out.

Rgds
Dennis

Jack worthington
03-09-2017, 02:42 AM
do u have experience with panel making?

DennisHH
03-09-2017, 02:47 AM
do u have experience with panel making?

No, as mentioned above I am new to this topic. I have an Arduino Card with Mobiflight and was already succesfully utilitzing APU Master and Start switch. No I am trying to collect all information for the OVHD to proceed and looking for the Fuel Pump Offsets.

Jack worthington
03-09-2017, 02:57 AM
sorry, i cant help, im new too...

also i use a teensy 2.0 ++ with xplane and i have made a C172 switch panel. not a OVHD

Hypnorm
03-09-2017, 04:30 AM
Oops .... I think I replied in the wrong place ... sorry.

The Jeehell server config program allows you to set a button for each pump.

Also in the offset documentation are the offsets for the fault and off LEDs ... in 739F and 73A0

H

DennisHH
03-09-2017, 04:54 AM
Ahhhhh :-) searching for the right term is a big help ... LTK, CTK and RTK for the respective Pumps in 739F / 73A0 for the LED and 78EE to control (values 90-96) ..

Thanks for your advise, Hypnorm

Rgds
Dennis