PDA

View Full Version : Livery Changes from One Airport to Another

maxam
02-14-2017, 06:50 PM
I am trying to narrow down an issue regarding AI liveries. Just for testing I will spawn at one airport and note the livery matches at the given airport yet when I switch to another the model matches yet the livery is different. I have only one traffic AI package installed for testing purposes.

Robert

aviationfreak
02-14-2017, 10:02 PM
I get a lot of incorrect liveries too. I have just UT 2 installed.

maxam
02-15-2017, 12:14 AM
I get a lot of incorrect liveries too. I have just UT 2 installed.

You will if you do not have thousands of AI liveries, what I am talking about is for example Delta Airlines 747 being portrayed at one airport and switching to another airport there is a call for the same aircraft yet the livery is different. I have 6085 liveries and out of that 695 airline codes are invalid and 29 aircraft codes are invalid.

kiek
02-15-2017, 02:55 AM
You will if you do not have thousands of AI liveries, what I am talking about is for example Delta Airlines 747 being portrayed at one airport and switching to another airport there is a call for the same aircraft yet the livery is different. I have 6085 liveries and out of that 695 airline codes are invalid and 29 aircraft codes are invalid.
If you would like to have only one livery per type+airline, you should delete the others from AI_liveries.txt or even better from your AI liveries in P3D.

Incorrect liveries you have to fix in P3D. They have either (ICAO) unknown aircraft codes or (ICAO) unknown airline codes. These codes will never appear in reality, that's why VMRGenerator skips them.