PDA

View Full Version : how to add database

HauptChr
01-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Hello,

i tried to install the Jeehell software. Worked fine for most of the hardware/software.

Presently i have 2 problems.
1st : Skalarki MCDU does not connect to jeehell. Jeehell MCDU is working, skalarki.dll file is installed by jeehell software, skalarki profiles recognizes the MCDU pushbuttons, the profile is empty so i had to add the buttons. So normaly it should work, but it doesn´t :-( .

2nd: Nav Data. I installed jeehell without reading the manual. So i did not install level-d database first. But then i installed level-d . No success when starting jeehell. So i used the installer file again - no field where i could enter the path.
So i deinstalled jeehell and installed again - still no field to enter the nav path. I also installed the level-d navdata to users/data/roaming/... directory and startet jeehell software aagin. No success. I used another PC, also with FSX. I made an update for level-d, then istalled jeehell - no field during istallation where to enter the path. Still no navdata in jeehell software.

-----

Christian

HauptChr
01-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Thanks to Peter, NAV Database is working now :-)

OmniAtlas
01-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Why are you using a Level-D database? I believe FMGS was previously compatible with Level-D navdata many years ago, but not anymore :)

Now FMGS uses Aerosoft (Navdatapro) or Navigraph. https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/fmgs-resource/

digidax
01-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Hi Christian,
have send you a PM about the 2nd issue .

best, Frank