PDA

View Full Version : auto throttle

mike24
12-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Hello jeehell people
i have just started to use jeehell on main and networked computors i tryed my first flight from egph to my local egcc everything ok with flight apoart from climb rate really slow 9it seems that no 1 engine is throttling back when in climb autothrottle on
it does help when i make shure that ap/fbw is on the top window above p3d as soon as i make my p3d the main window i start to loose engine power on non no 1 engine (strange)
the outher fault iis not lining up with runway on ls landing (out of line)
ap/fbww is on p3dv3 pc with server
oh if barry is reading this im using mcdu in software at the moment as i still have not worked out my sioc
thanks for any help
Mike

OmniAtlas
12-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Make sure you remove all references to joysticks in P3D.
Also make sure you configured your detents correctly in FMGS_Configure.

For ILS check the charts and make sure there is no offset. Certain airports such as LOWI, KSFO, Nice have offset ILS.
Also make sure you have updated your magnetic variation. There is a link here -- https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/fmgs-resource/

Barrykensett
12-11-2016, 07:37 AM
Mike
I haven't anything else to offer beyond the chats we have already had. Going through the process that I got from JH and passed to you made mine work fine. It's something simple but I can't guess what. Which side of Manchester are you on?
Barry

mike24
12-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks for all the info guys
1 the throttle detents are set up properly eg when i put both levers up to toga they both go up to 80 90 %
when you go back down to climb both go back down to climb they both go in and out of the detents ok with equal amounts of thrust also you could see in the eicas the position as well
when in climb the no 1 throttle comes back to around 65% thrust so my climb takes forever but the strange thing is =if you bring the ap/fbw to the top window eg above p3d the no 1 throttle comes to where it should be
if you bring the p3d window above ap/fbw the throttle goes back down again?
yes barry it is something simple proberbly in the sioc main ini that is wrong
i purchaces a bodner card just like you said for the flaps speedbrake throttles etc
i am playing with my new fcu-efis from you no who excellent
i live near the trafford centre in urmston if you fancy coming for a visit
thanks
Mike

mike24
12-11-2016, 10:25 AM
As regards to the alignment of ILS its doing it at every airport also it looks like outher people are struggling with the same issue on the forum ill try what you suggested
thanks for the info

Barrykensett
12-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Mike
To check you have setup SIOC .ini correctly you may find Nico Kaan's website helpful www.lekseecon.nl he goes through a lot of valuable stuff for beginners like ourselves.
i doubt I will be your way before Christmas but if so I will let you know.
Barry

mike24
12-12-2016, 03:50 AM
Hi Barry
Thats just what i need to learn about sioc
Also your very welcome anytime to Manchester after christmas at some point that would be great
i would love to come and see your cockpit looks great on the website
i have a projection for my main outside view you have screens looks great

i will keep you imformed of my progress
thanks again
Mike