PDA

View Full Version : No input into FS

Niklas
04-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Hi there,

I have a strange problem: Since some time my FSX do not respond to the inputs like Thrust, Joystick or Rudder. So in FD I can see that the inputs are there but on the ECAM Flight Control Page there is nothing.
Same with the THR. I can see the points moving but the engine do nothing. The detents are known because there is an alert when I am in MCT or TOGA. The staingh is that all works if I give power with F3 or F4.

My last steps: I installed FlyTampa Vienna -> I do not belive that this is the problem.
I copied the effect into the effect folder -> Maybe but unlikly
I cutted the connection of one Joystick and reconnected after there was an USB Stick on. -> I belive here is the problem.

What I tried: I setted up all analoge axis. I installed on all Computers JL new. I updated to the latest version. I reset the Joystick in FSX and deleted all coordination. As well in FSUIPC.

Is there something wrong? I have done a short clip that you can understand what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d35zmae73l00waz/20160324_092222.mp4?dl=0

Thanks for all answers!!!
Please also say if you need further information.

Regards,
Niklas

Maddin91
04-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Did you solve this?
Having the same issue for some reason...

Niklas
04-22-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi.

Well I "solved" it with an reinstallation of Windows with all its components.

Maddin91
04-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Yeah I found out what happened:
In the AP/FBW window for some reason no model was selected. I selected PA A320, klicked "Reload Coefficients" and it worked again.