PDA

View Full Version : API Calls for exterior lights and cabin sign switches?!

icedlimes
03-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Hi Folks,

anybody using the direct API Calls in a costum DLL for the hardwareconnect mudule?
I connected my homebuilt hardware interfacing with arduinos and communicating over
comports with a dll based on Jeehells CModule.dll. Works great so far but i noticed
that there are only API Calls for two states for nosmoking,seatbelt and also the exterior
lights which have Switches with 3 positions. Is there a clue to manage to have all 3 states?
Toggling doesnīt work for me.

greets
Mike

jeehell
03-25-2016, 04:58 PM
hi

I am surprised as how you would have had access to this SDK without contacting me first??

JL

icedlimes
03-25-2016, 05:16 PM
Salut Jean Luc,

i posted a question here about a year ago maybe some more, for informations about using These simconnect facility
because i read in a old thread from you in which you was recommend using this way instead of using fsuipc, if i remember
you said itīs Kind of outdated?! Well someone gave me a link to download the sdk, i think itīs from April 2015.
Iīm sorry if had to contact you directly i really didnīt know!! Itīs just a Little Project of mine, but over the months i got it
to work with a few Switches, and the FCU Displays interfacing two arduinos with Serial communication.

Mike

jeehell
03-28-2016, 02:57 PM
On most toggle switches, there is on position missing as sending a "off state" indicates to the soft it is no longer in the other position.