PDA

View Full Version : DATA PIPE LENGTH

vagelisdrivas
12-15-2015, 05:14 AM
Hallo to everyone,
I think there is an error on the length of offcet 73CD (data pipe). Whwn i used length 1 to change the spd, hdg, e.t.c the values went crazy but when i changed it to length 2 everything came on order. Hope this helps...
Regards
Vagelis Drivas
Greece

jeehell
12-18-2015, 06:16 AM
Yes you're right, it is 2 bytes long... Will correct documentation in next release

vagelisdrivas
12-18-2015, 06:26 AM
Ok. I am trully amazed by your software and grateful for it. I will assist you in every way i can. I'm now writing the sioc code for all the cockpit.
Regards
Vagelis

jeehell
12-18-2015, 06:34 AM
You do not need to write a full sioc script, please use the SIOC Creator installed along the "SIOC Support" option in my software. It will generate the necessary script automatically and will be much more efficient that using FSUIPC (especially for the FCU encoders).

vagelisdrivas
12-18-2015, 06:44 AM
Thank you. The truth is that the rotary encoders of the fcu respond with a time delay in sioc. I will try your software to see if there is a change.
Regards

jeehell
12-18-2015, 07:05 PM
My tests with SIOC and encoders did not return any issue with latency? there were some issues if you turned the encoders too fast, but the reaction was quite fast otehrwise?

using SIOC Creator will anyway be much more responsive than FSUIPC...

Best regards
JL